Anyone else think that nelly "schoold" krs 1

Silleone said:
nelly isnt milking the game, he is making money, last time i checked nelly wasnt forcing people to buy his shit, people chose to buy it, the people milking the game are the ones behind the scenes, the old white guys in the back pullin the strings, krs 1 had no reason to diss nelly, all becuz nelly made a song called #1 for a soundtrack about a movie in which denzels character was runnin the shit, why not diss 2pac, krayzie bone,nas, method man, game etc since most of them at some point called themselves number 1, krs knew nelly was about to sell a shit load of albums and prolly felt a little jealous, krs 1 himself isnt number 1 so why would he get so mad about a song.

i dont see how u can say krs is on another level interlectually over nelly since nelly is making money and has his own clothing line etc, sure krs loves hip hop but he doesnt own it, Nelly is just making money.
KRS 1 can suck a dick. That guy is a has been who tried to go at Nelly, an MTV poster boy and Nelly handed it to him on Roc The Mic Remix. KRS 1 thinks that ppl owe him something that no talent has been. His track disses towards Nelly contained such SIMPLE rhyme schemes. Pure garbage. KRS 1, what a joke. Nelly ripped into him. If he can't stand the heat he should stay the fuck out the kitchen.

As for his intelligence, he has none. The guy thinks hes a politician and actually intelligent. The guy doesn't even know what to say. Says things like "I'm glad the towers were bombed." What a moron. Talk about stepping into negative light. The idiot probably thought that would give him publicity and his albums would sell more than 1,000.

Nelly was right.
K no one here even said you name, R your really --- about something man, S all you really want is just 1 more hit please please the first old man should get a rappers pensions.

Nelly out did him and whoever thinks otherwise is a KRS 1 dick rider. Fuckin loser old rapper. PUssy thought his rhyme schemes were legendary. Please, so simple. Simpler than Will Smith.
Nelly you suck, you look like a duck...please...

Silleone said:
this isnt a who one the beef thread becuz we all know krs ripped him but if u watch beef 2 nelly lays down some good points about how he isnt the one with guns on his album covers and how krs one tried to diss him to get his name back into the limelight.

anyone agree?

after the beef 2 YES, i agree,he made VALID points

Silleone said:
krs 1 had no reason to diss nelly, all becuz nelly made a song called #1 for a soundtrack about a movie in which denzels character was runnin the shit,

i dont see how u can say krs is on another level interlectually over nelly since nelly is making money and has his own clothing line etc, sure krs loves hip hop but he doesnt own it, Nelly is just making money.
nelly made a song called #1, if you check your history, you would see that krs-1 did to. so in retrospect, krs took it as a diss for someone who is not on the same level to claim such greatness. much like the ll vs canibus battle. canibus said "yo can i borrow that mic" on his verse refering to ll's tattoo mic on his arm. you cant really go and use something like that and expect for it to be cool considering that the likes of LL and KRS are legendary. if you dont recognize that then you need to check your hip hop history...there was a valid reason for the nelly beef and i do think nelly made some interesting points. but it certainly wasnt over nothing.

Diddy7 said:
that no talent has been

Pure garbage. KRS 1, what a joke

As for his intelligence, he has none.

Says things like "I'm glad the towers were bombed." What a moron
The idiot probably thought that would give him publicity and his albums would sell more than 1,000.

Fuckin loser old rapper. PUssy thought his rhyme schemes were legendary. Please, so simple. Simpler than Will Smith
You need to study hard for at least a couple of months to look over Hip Hop history.

Then take a year or two & study up on black history.

In between these two acts slap yourself a few times for running your mouth when you clearly have not a clue.

You might also want to retract these statements for they are not only false/manipulated - they are severely foolish.

kingdizzy said:
nelly made a song called #1, if you check your history, you would see that krs-1 did to. so in retrospect, krs took it as a diss for someone who is not on the same level to claim such greatness. much like the ll vs canibus battle. canibus said "yo can i borrow that mic" on his verse refering to ll's tattoo mic on his arm. you cant really go and use something like that and expect for it to be cool considering that the likes of LL and KRS are legendary. if you dont recognize that then you need to check your hip hop history...there was a valid reason for the nelly beef and i do think nelly made some interesting points. but it certainly wasnt over nothing.
exactly, that #1 track was taken as a diss to krs. cause krs had a track called 1#

Diddy7 said:
KRS 1 can suck a dick. That guy is a has been who tried to go at Nelly, an MTV poster boy and Nelly handed it to him on Roc The Mic Remix. KRS 1 thinks that ppl owe him something that no talent has been. His track disses towards Nelly contained such SIMPLE rhyme schemes. Pure garbage. KRS 1, what a joke. Nelly ripped into him. If he can't stand the heat he should stay the fuck out the kitchen.

As for his intelligence, he has none. The guy thinks hes a politician and actually intelligent. The guy doesn't even know what to say. Says things like "I'm glad the towers were bombed." What a moron. Talk about stepping into negative light. The idiot probably thought that would give him publicity and his albums would sell more than 1,000.

Nelly was right.
K no one here even said you name, R your really --- about something man, S all you really want is just 1 more hit please please the first old man should get a rappers pensions.

Nelly out did him and whoever thinks otherwise is a KRS 1 dick rider. Fuckin loser old rapper. PUssy thought his rhyme schemes were legendary. Please, so simple. Simpler than Will Smith.
Nelly you suck, you look like a duck...please...
your 1 angry dude. also pretty stupid to an extent

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You need to study hard for at least a couple of months to look over Hip Hop history.

Then take a year or two & study up on black history.

In between these two acts slap yourself a few times for running your mouth when you clearly have not a clue.

You might also want to retract these statements for they are not only false/manipulated - they are severely foolish.
You can say what you want but I have my opinions. Personally, I don't think you should suck someones dick just because they're an OG. Why that guy got offended by #1 is beyond me. He just wanted to start shit and thought he had support. I personally think his music is garbage. No offense to anyone who enjoys it. To each their own. I think his rhyme schemes are soooo simple.

I have nothing to hide. I'm not going to front like some people on this board and tell you that I'm a hip hop historian; the truth is I am far from. As for me slapping myself in the face for having no clue, why don't you explain to my clearly inferior ass :rolleyes: why KRS 1 felt the need to speak up.

As for retracting my statements, I will certainly not; what I stated were mearly opinions. If you took them personally it is not my problem.

Peace.

Frank Grimes said:
your 1 angry dude. also pretty stupid to an extent
Great post. It had such depth. Why don't you try supporting the statements you make.

As for being angry, I hate dickriders; esp. in situations when the person being sucked off is an ass.

Diddy7 said:
You can say what you want but I have my opinions. Personally, I don't think you should suck someones dick just because they're an OG. .
neither of us do, but do u agree a certain amount of respect should be held to a man that had a huge influence on hip hop.

Diddy7 said:
Why that guy got offended by #1 is beyond me. He just wanted to start shit and thought he had support. I personally think his music is garbage. No offense to anyone who enjoys it. To each their own. I think his rhyme schemes are soooo simple.
why? he see's a guy like nelly on tv taking the name of his hit 1# and talking about "real hip hop" and basicaly how its garbage cause it aint selling. if thats not a reason to diss someone what is, perhaps jadakiss collaborating with ja rule is a legit reason to diss someone.
and as for his rhymes being "sooooooo simple" is garbage excuse, different rappers have different styles.krsone has great story tellin ability. krs's music is more about educating. 2pac's rhymes were simple but 99% of the board agree he is great.

Frank Grimes said:
neither of us do, but do u agree a certain amount of respect should be held to a man that had a huge influence on hip hop.

why? he see's a guy like nelly on tv taking the name of his hit 1# and talking about "real hip hop" and basicaly how its garbage cause it aint selling. if thats not a reason to diss someone what is, perhaps jadakiss collaborating with ja rule is a legit reason to diss someone.
and as for his rhymes being "sooooooo simple" is garbage excuse, different rappers have different styles.krsone has great story tellin ability. krs's music is more about educating. 2pac's rhymes were simple but 99% of the board agree he is great.
Frank Grimes,

I agree that a veteran should be given a certain amount of respect but shouldn't that same veteran know when he has fallen out of his prime and needs to let some of the younger guys shine??

You and I both know Nelly was not bad mouthing KRS 1. All rappers say they are the best. Why did he take exception to Nelly? Easy target? Or so he thought. Ok so the track names were the same but that was probably just a coincidence. LOL at the jadakiss collabo comment.

I would have to disagree with you when you say that 2pacs rhymes were simple and even if they were can you honestly say that KRS 1's delivery can match Tupac's??

Again these are my opinions, I dont mean to offend you or anyone else.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online