Anybody have the game modelling pics?

the man has tons of women willing to fuck him and suck his dick he has millions of dollars a platinum album soon to be multi platinum he has street cred up the ass and a bunch of niggaz ready to kill and or die for him so do you think he could give two shits if ya'll think he's ugly or not...? i think not...even if he was a model or not so the fuck what!...what is so funny about someone modelling....Tupac did a little moddeling in his life...you've seen the All About You video right?...just cause most of ya'll couldn't get paid to get your picture taken doesn't mean you should hate on those who can and call them "ugly" just because deep down inside your just really jealous...and last but not least before you cal someone "ugly" check yourself...just cause your mother said you're handsome or pretty doesn't mean that the rest of the world agrees with her

stefanwzyga

bigCASH said:
the man has tons of women willing to fuck him and suck his dick he has millions of dollars a platinum album soon to be multi platinum he has street cred up the ass and a bunch of niggaz ready to kill and or die for him so do you think he could give two shits if ya'll think he's ugly or not...? i think not...even if he was a model or not so the fuck what!...what is so funny about someone modelling....Tupac did a little moddeling in his life...you've seen the All About You video right?...just cause most of ya'll couldn't get paid to get your picture taken doesn't mean you should hate on those who can and call them "ugly" just because deep down inside your just really jealous...and last but not least before you cal someone "ugly" check yourself...just cause your mother said you're handsome or pretty doesn't mean that the rest of the world agrees with her
What makes you think he has street cred? cuz he was shot...so fuck! i think the reason why people hate on game is cuz he comes across as trying to act the tough guy, he also dickrides like no other, infact he should have called his album THE DICKRIDE. :)

if you have enough killers and thugs rolling with you that you have no need to hire bodyguards then in my opinion you have street cred...niggaz like that wouldn't roll with you if you were a punk...and he's been through more shit in his life then you'll probally ever have to go through but after all that he still turned a negative into a positive so i say he earned the privledge to say he's tough...hip hop exposes all the fakes everyday so when a rapper isn't true to what they rap about their number will be called sooner or later and the bitter sweet truth will layed out for the world to see in due time...and please tell me when showing your love, respect and admiration for other artists became "dickriding"...i mean was there a meeting on it or something...cause i most have missed it

i'm not even a fan of his...but i still got respect for him cause he's making money and he's staying down for the people who was down for him since day 1

stefanwzyga said:
What makes you think he has street cred? cuz he was shot...so fuck! i think the reason why people hate on game is cuz he comes across as trying to act the tough guy, he also dickrides like no other, infact he should have called his album THE DICKRIDE. :)
what would you know about street cred, scottish? i know foo's in cali that say they've heard and know of game and the shit he's done.

fuckin' internet.

Mystic said:
what would you know about street cred, scottish? i know foo's in cali that say they've heard and know of game and the shit he's done.

fuckin' internet.
like stripping like a pussy ass bitch? going by the name thug passion? hahaha what a homo, yeah he's done some shit back in the day, look the thread about the Yuk interview he's releasing footage of this fake ass gangsta.

Vaudeville said:
like stripping like a pussy ass bitch? going by the name thug passion? hahaha what a homo, yeah he's done some shit back in the day, look the thread about the Yuk interview he's releasing footage of this fake ass gangsta.
you're an idiot if you think stripping makes you a pussy ass bitch

Game has some ridiculous street cred. The dude still lives in the middle of fuckin Compton regardless of how long he's had a record deal. He's still true to the people he came up with, and yeah --

he's been shot 5 times.

What the fuck have any of you been through?

stefanwzyga

Mystic said:

fuckin' internet.
What the fuck would you know about me you fucin fool? you just a fucin kid talking like that! you think comin from cali makes you gangsta ? get to fuck! how old are you talking like that il guess 14,so you think if you come from america you have a hard life :confused: hahahahahahaha fucin get a life!

stefanwzyga

jflballer said:
Game has some ridiculous street cred. The dude still lives in the middle of fuckin Compton regardless of how long he's had a record deal. He's still true to the people he came up with, and yeah --

he's been shot 5 times.

Fucin grow up! ive been shot 5 times! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

stefanwzyga

Mystic said:

fuckin' internet.
Infact this is really pissin me off! whats that supposed to mean scottish? what the fuck are you on? WOOOOOOOOOOO i know dudes in cali who have herd of game AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Get to fuck your the computer thug! What the fuck do you know about my life? your attitude is oooooooo he is from compton he must be gangsta! grow up you fucin little kid!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jflballer said:

he's been shot 5 times.

Alot:rolleyes: ..................but what kinda nigga strips you know if he is strippin he stripping 4 gay men too and had he a toungue ring on top of that do you know what a toungue ring is used 4?,2+2 =4.Then his crib get shot up then nggaz astart rapping about shooting his crib up.On top of the fact he started gang banging in his twentys and has only been rapping 4 two years.Oh then there was the part when he got shot in the heart and survived that:)rolleyes:yeahhh right)Oh how about the part were they said he was 21 but then some how it got exposed that he was 25.Or what about the change of heart episode?Or what about when suge slapped fire from him in club opium over here in miami and choked him at the club in cali.Mannnn that nigga is a studio gangsta if i ever saw one.He doesnt even know loyd banks and says his name 20 times on his album.Omg

stefanwzyga

Vaudeville said:
Well said! :thumb:

stefanwzyga

Mystic said:

fuckin' internet.
Listen man can you teach me some game? :confused: maybe hook me up with some of your homies? your obviously american so you must be hooked uo with some thugs from compton HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D

Mystic said:

fuckin' internet.
I wasn't going to let rip but stefanwzyga already let you know what you are.

Little fucking bitch......

stefanwzyga

Mystic said:

fuckin' internet.
Well dont stop there whats he done? what do you go about cali at clubs listening to dudes saying see that dude game man you know the kinda shit he used to get up to? :D you wanna spend less time wandering whats going on in his life an concentrate on your own life! instead of acting like a complete twat! feel me? :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.