Anybody have the game modelling pics?

Hurts

yo i was just gonna reply with a regular post but i got this bullshit...

var WYSIWYG = 0; var threadedmode = 0; var minchars = 3; var maxchars = 50000; var require_click = 0; var must_click_message = "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."; var istyles = new Array(); istyles = { "pi_menu_normal" : [ "#FFFFFF", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #FFFFFF" ], "pi_button_down" : [ "#DCE0E4", "#000000", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ], "pi_button_hover" : [ "#FFFFFF", "#000000", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ], "pi_button_normal" : [ "#DCE0E4", "#000000", "1px", "none" ], "pi_button_selected" : [ "#E1E6E8", "#000000", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ], "pi_menu_down" : [ "#DCE0E4", "#3F4E63", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ], "pi_menu_hover" : [ "#DCE0E4", "#3F4E63", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ], "pi_popup_down" : [ "#DCE0E4", "#000000", "0px", "solid 1px #3F4E63" ] }; var normalmode = false; var vbphrase = { // wysiwyg only "wysiwyg_please_wait" : "Please wait for the WYSIWYG editor to finish loading...", "wysiwyg_initialized" : "WYSIWYG Editor initialized for %1$s in %2$s seconds.", "wysiwyg_command_invalid" : "This command is invalid or not implemented.", "moz_must_select_text" : "Mozilla requires that you must select some text for this function to work", "moz_edit_config_file" : "You need to edit your Mozilla config file to allow this action.", "enter_tag_option" : "Please enter the option for your %1$s tag:", "must_select_text_to_use" : "You must select some text to use this function.", "browser_is_safari_no_wysiwyg" : "", // standard only "enter_text_to_be_formatted" : "Enter the text to be formatted", "enter_link_text" : "Enter the text to be displayed for the link (optional):", "enter_list_type" : "What type of list do you want? Enter '1' for a numbered list, enter 'a' for an alphabetical list, or leave blank for a list with bullet points:", "enter_list_item" : "Enter a list item.\nLeave the box empty or press 'Cancel' to complete the list:", // both "must_enter_subject" : "You must enter a title / subject!", "message_too_short" : "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least %1$s characters.", "enter_link_url" : "Please en

but hm....I dunno why ne 1 would wanna c Games modeling pics :S

Vaudeville said:
how gay is game
got a team workin on that...

Let me introduce em to you:

Jack ( one of the homos from will n grace)
Carlton ( fresh prince )
Carl ( i just hate everyone with the name Carl)

These 3 men will find out how gay game is...

they have never met me tho..they can only hear me through a radio

aha shut up all you faggots if you dont got the pics then dont post....and i want to see them for a good laugh after seeing that change of heart game show pic lol

slang said:
that niggas ugly man, how da fuck is a model for some stylist ??? :|
I am guessing he's been in many fights. That would be a good explanation for the way he looks. I don't really care. I am not going to judge someone by the way they look.

Game looks like hes been subjected to some serious torture, he is an ugly maafuka. How he was a model, only god knows. Someone need to post them pics, if they exist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.