anybody catch that jab at game by yukmouth on all out war ?? track 19.

ARon

Harry_potter said:
3) you really don't know shit about how the music industry works, assuming he got a fair deal the game I am sure is still in debt. most the time artist have to pay for there video's, promotion, and samples used in there songs.
Actually the label pays for all of that, but the artist will end up paying for it in the long run. The label will deduct those expenses from payment the artist will get from album sales, thats why labels take most of the profit. But its not like the artist is going broke. Also why if you have a successful indey you are makin MONEY. But its not like the game is broke, dude will go platinum in a week or less, whats he at 800,000 right now. He's makin money, and if he is smart he can make more, but knowin how kids groupies rappers and the industry is, he'll probably go buy some rims and jewelry, they spinnin nigga they spinnin.

Aristotle said:
Actually the label pays for all of that, but the artist will end up paying for it in the long run. The label will deduct those expenses from payment the artist will get from album sales, thats why labels take most of the profit. But its not like the artist is going broke. Also why if you have a successful indey you are makin MONEY. But its not like the game is broke, dude will go platinum in a week or less, whats he at 800,000 right now. He's makin money, and if he is smart he can make more, but knowin how kids groupies rappers and the industry is, he'll probably go buy some rims and jewelry, they spinnin nigga they spinnin.
dude WTF? you basicaly contradict yourself. "Actually the lable pays for all of that, but the artist will pay for it in the long run"

so actually the Artist pays for it! I know how it works I did not think I had to exsplane all the details to get my point across.

but serious they have spent at least 1,million on promotion, have not seen the video but let's say 100 grand on the video. that right there is a pretty big hole to climb out of when at the very most he is making $2's and some change off each CD sold.

he will make his real money with his cut of the G-unit tour

ARon

You made it sound like the artist was coming with it out of pocket. Which he isnt really, he is paying for it with money he will never see so it really dont matter. And of course you get more money from shows. and he is makin 2 dollars an some cents after paying for everything so again, its not like the dude is broke.

Aristotle said:
You made it sound like the artist was coming with it out of pocket. Which he isnt really, he is paying for it with money he will never see so it really dont matter. And of course you get more money from shows. and he is makin 2 dollars an some cents after paying for everything so again, its not like the dude is broke.
no he ain't makeing $2 after paying for everything that is probably what he is makeing total.

as far as paying for it with money he will never see, that is bullshit he "Earned" it so it is a big deal. every week when uncle sam tax's my ass it hurts and I get to see that money again at the start of the new year. maybe it hurts cause I see it as a Deduction just as he dose on his statements.

point blank period duke pays for his own shit and it is out of pocket in my book. it is like haveing direct deposite and then direct payment. you never see the money but still hurts.

Game will make like $1 on 1 CD sold, and Yukmouth makes $7 or so (he said in Boss Tycoon)
Game's weak ass is too speechless to reply cuz he's getting lyrically raped by Yuk and the Regime.
And why is he still going on?? He's doing the same as he did with Master P, smash the fuck on them till they're out. Master P is nothing now.

if he on bout chuck norris getting checked in game of death, then he got the wrong movie, bruce checked him in way of the dragon at the end, one of the best fight scenes ive seen (proper fight scenes, not camera shit)

RichieRich69 said:
Game will make like $1 on 1 CD sold, and Yukmouth makes $7 or so (he said in Boss Tycoon)
Game's weak ass is too speechless to reply cuz he's getting lyrically raped by Yuk and the Regime.
And why is he still going on?? He's doing the same as he did with Master P, smash the fuck on them till they're out. Master P is nothing now.
Master P is nothing now but not because Yuk murdered him.

RichieRich69 said:

Thats exaccly what I'm sayinnnnnnnnnn

... but then again their both smart, Game aint replying cuz if it starts catching attention by mainstream fans, no1 will buy his albums, so its better game keeps his mouth shut... that and the fact that Yuk aint Joe Budden, so Game tries running his mouth, he gon end up getting beat the fuck up, regardless if hes a blood or not.

"U Can Be Touched"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.