anybody catch that jab at game by yukmouth on all out war ?? track 19.

daaaaaaamn slick line.

'you jus a pawn in this game of chess, lames get checked like chuck in the game of death' :D this is what u call subliminal.

how come all the broke ass like to hate on the dude whos makin big money right now?? really do you think The Game give a fuck about Yuk?? the game went gold on the first week....yuk only have a low budget fuckin video...

ARon

Why is Regime still takin about this guy, if he killed him with the first two songs why still make shit about him. I really think Game dont care right now, but......
Remember how Jay went to nas sayin they should do a pay per view battle ,put up a mil each, of course they wouldnt do it cus it jsut wouldnt happen.
But with these two i think it can, would yall pay to see that or what. I just want to see that happen between any rappers really, put up a mil, that would be crazy.

ARon

Rap-a-Lot is pure profit, they got so much drug money backin their shit up all their expenses are pretty much payed for, to be honest J Prince got more money than a lot of mother fuckers out their. But their lack of sales doesn't make up for it all, so it could be close after game gets antoher album out or so.

ARon

NO, i love hearin 50 cents corny lines about ja rule and vice versa, same with eminem too. I think the only line i actually cared for during that whole thing was the infamous
ja rule- ".............so whats haley gonna be when she grows up." Killer

jerzeymobfan said:
nope..i know yuk aint on MTV right now..n Game has more money....thats all i know..u wanna tell me more?
1) your ignorance blinds me

2) so good music and MTV go hand in hand?

3) you really don't know shit about how the music industry works, assuming he got a fair deal the game I am sure is still in debt. most the time artist have to pay for there video's, promotion, and samples used in there songs.

it is rare for a debut artist to make some big bucks right off the bat. shit remeber TLC? they had 3 huge albums but where broke!

I am sure yuk has much more money then Game.

1) Yuk been at it lot longer

2) Yuk still get's nice BMI or ASCAP checks from "I got 5 on it"

3) he has a Lamborghini the color of the guacamole on your nachos. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.