Any1 Else Think Scott Storch Is Overdoing The Production........

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Producers have a certain style. Just because you can pick their beat doesn't make it bad.

Just Blaze has a vey distinctive style, Johnny J has a distinctive style. Dre does, but does change it up occasionally. And Lil' Jon is distinctive as he uses a dance music sampler, and he's the only one in hip-hop who does. Plus he shouts all over them.

As for him doing a lot of beats yeah, maybe he will get overkill. But he's hot, everyone wants a Storch beat. If someone offers you 50K for a beat of a cd you've sent them. You gonna say no?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Producers have a certain style. Just because you can pick their beat doesn't make it bad.

Just Blaze has a vey distinctive style, Johnny J has a distinctive style. Dre does, but does change it up occasionally. And Lil' Jon is distinctive as he uses a dance music sampler, and he's the only one in hip-hop who does. Plus he shouts all over them.

As for him doing a lot of beats yeah, maybe he will get overkill. But he's hot, everyone wants a Storch beat. If someone offers you 50K for a beat of a cd you've sent them. You gonna say no?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zimbabwe said:
so what producer you think is the most diverse ... that when you find out who produced it ... your really like ... wow ! ?

That's a difficult 1.

All producers have a style. I keep thinking of more that are easy to pick. Daz, 9th Wonder, Timba.

Sometimes when they cross over to RnB though, the tracks are a whole lot different. Check out some that Dre's produced, and Kanye West.

kingdizzy said:
let the man make his money and stfu
excuse me :rolleyes: if u dont like the thread, please dont click on it. :thumb:

pittsey agree with ya .... to an extent because u dont wanna burn ur sound out so nobody will work with u for like 4 years or somethin ie swizz beats/timbaland........ if u know what i mean.

b4 yall jump down my throat ...... timbo and swizz were burnt out for certain periods in the past, now that tims slowed down his work rate his beats are alot better..............swizz however is doin the same thing as storch is at the moment.....

kingdizzy said:
let the man make his money and stfu
excuse me :rolleyes: if u dont like the thread, please dont click on it. :thumb:

pittsey agree with ya .... to an extent because u dont wanna burn ur sound out so nobody will work with u for like 4 years or somethin ie swizz beats/timbaland........ if u know what i mean.

b4 yall jump down my throat ...... timbo and swizz were burnt out for certain periods in the past, now that tims slowed down his work rate his beats are alot better..............swizz however is doin the same thing as storch is at the moment.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.