Any1 Else Think Scott Storch Is Overdoing The Production........

i mean every other song is being produced by storch ...... i wont deny he makes bangers and good beats....... but he shouldnt overdo it..... and end up gettin ppl tired of him.

drop ya thoughts. :thumb:

i mean every other song is being produced by storch ...... i wont deny he makes bangers and good beats....... but he shouldnt overdo it..... and end up gettin ppl tired of him.

drop ya thoughts. :thumb:

yeah i think he should slow down a little. every album you look at has 1 song produced by him. storch needs to stop making those arabian beats because tha last 4 beats i heard by him were all arabian type.

yeah i think he should slow down a little. every album you look at has 1 song produced by him. storch needs to stop making those arabian beats because tha last 4 beats i heard by him were all arabian type.

bigmack said:
dre's are easy to spot
storch's are easy to spot
kanye's are easy to spot
-Lil John's beats also....
-And they always yell "scott storch!" in beats produced by him so its easy to spot. lol :thumb: :D

bigmack said:
dre's are easy to spot
storch's are easy to spot
kanye's are easy to spot
-Lil John's beats also....
-And they always yell "scott storch!" in beats produced by him so its easy to spot. lol :thumb: :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.