Any Chance of a Name Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Sands

Lol.I don't want anyone i know reading my posts here.Lmao at Rowen Keating.You meant Ronan right?He is my favourite singer lol but i dont think so.

Im gonna use the name:

Bobby Sands

After the legendary Irish republican hunger striker who died on hunger strike in 1981.

I hope this one is ok.

Ok you think your names shit? i agree, however can someone please do something about mine???? really thugpound_rider is possibly the worst name on the board, especially since some 12 year old, sold me short by signing up as "Thugpound". Apart from the fact his posts are always lame, i have been mistaken for him on numerous times.

Rukas could you please consider changing my name to

HipHopIsDead

Don't mean to turn this into a name changin request thread!
thanks

ill-matic

how about

Four Lead Clover

Clover Boy

Cloverine (if youre a wolverine fan)

The Shamrock

Leprechaun

Irish-Boy 3000

Hirin'n'Irelan'

Sinn Fein

Jerry Adamns Fan

Protestant Thug

Katholic Killa

Guiness Guy

_carmi

me, myself & us
Tupac Tha Great said:
Lol.I don't want anyone i know reading my posts here.Lmao at Rowen Keating.You meant Ronan right?He is my favourite singer lol but i dont think so.

Im gonna use the name:

Bobby Sands

After the legendary Irish republican hunger striker who died on hunger strike in 1981.

I hope this one is ok.
TTG was the best choice. but if you really want an irish history related name, then so be it.

Bobby Sands

TTG is a bit plain.

Actually,ill give it more thought.I would prefer something Ireland related.Since im prob. the only active Irish poster.

lMAO @ illmatic.Protestant Thug wouldnt go down too well.

hizzle?

Staff member
When you said striker, i thought he was a footy player.

Anyways, i'd kill someone to change my name!!!

just Hizzle? would be fucking awesome

I DESERVE IT GOD DAMN IT!!!! ok no i dont..

anyways you guys should add a rule that you can change your name every 5000 posts... you get tired of it and 5000 posts takes about 10 to 12 months so it wouldn't get too confusing..

like at 5k 10k 15k 20k(if anyone gets there), you can change your name....

since i gave the idea, i want to have the right to change it. huhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.