Any Chance of a Name Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Sands

My user name sucks.Can i change it?Even just changed it to TTG or sumthin.At first i just signed up to check the place out.Didnt think id b here this long.

Preach

like i dunno how much this counts, but i seriously think you deserve it. cause you got one corny ass name right now, brudda, lol.

stefanwzyga

Your name aint that bad, ok it is corny as fuck but it could have been worse.

I done basically the same when i first joined i never put too much thought into my name. My name is stefan and i thought i would use my grandads last name cuz he had just died, which i know was quite thoughtfull but i spelt it wrong!:laugh: it should have been stefanwyzga.

Maverick

are they not still doing that thing where you post so many songs in the lyrics section and request the name change?

Bobby Sands

Eire is irish for Ireland and 32 symbolises the 32 counties of Ireland,including the 6 in the north which the english took from us.

So it isnt just random letters and numbers.Give me more time and ill think of something better.Feel free to offer suggestions.

Preach

stefanwzyga said:
Your name aint that bad, ok it is corny as fuck but it could have been worse.

I done basically the same when i first joined i never put too much thought into my name. My name is stefan and i thought i would use my grandads last name cuz he had just died, which i know was quite thoughtfull but i spelt it wrong!:laugh: it should have been stefanwyzga.
thank you cause every time i see your name it just burns me like "WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?"

lol serious.

Call yourself "The Tupac Goat". that'd be hilarious lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.