Any Budden fans?

linx

Staff member
Fuck you guys and the it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long his dick is in my mouth and mine only responses. TALK ABOUT FUCKING MUSIC. It isn't hard to conversate with differing opinions. We finally get a topic that can have some good conversation and people duck out, come onnnnn
Calm down. The reason I deleted my semi-long response is because it's all shit i've said 10 times before. I don't wanna constantly say the same shit about the same people. Then that makes me look like an idiot.

I'll put it this way. I'm a huge Budden fan. Why? Because the dude's EXTREMELY talented. He's the ideal rapper in my opinion. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with his voice. Wayyyyy too many people say that shit now a days about too many rappers. As far as his actual music goes, he can make it ALL. You want a club joint? He can make it. You want an emotional shit you can relate to joint? He can make it. You want an ill display of his lyrical abilities? He can make it. Dumb Out, Whatever It Takes, Dear Angie, Sing For The Moment, Walk With Me, Calm Down.. the list goes on. He has alot of good/great songs. It makes me laugh when people look down on dude. Not because I think he's the best ever and i'm some obsessed fan, but because to me, he's extremely talented and he's what other rappers should want to be. It's all about who you like though, so i'm not gonna argue with anyone about it. It's just funny to me sometimes.

i absolutely agree. the reason i dont really get into the long ass posts is because no matter what i type will ever change any of your minds. i think he's in my top 3 alive list. its difficult to compare him to the deceased because it was a different era of hip hop and shit has evolved so much. even hip hop as we know it today could have been completely different and we will never even know how it would have turned out. we could have seen the greats sell-out or we may have never seen the whack shit come up. joe budden might still have never gotten any love or the little bit of shine and buzz that he does have. all in all...dude's sick in my opinion.

Farzin

What i am trying to say is he bores me with his monotone voice and style. He doesnt sound any different. He doesnt put any emotion behind what he says. His flow is average at best from what i have heard. Yes i heard Mood Muzik 3. I think he is overrated because some people depict him as the next big thing. If he was he would have at least 3 albums out by now to be honest. People in hte industry don't sleep on that sort of stuff as much as you dont want to believe it. Its because he is not a very good song maker. Simple as that. He may be a god MC but he is not a good rapper/song writer.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
What i am trying to say is he bores me with his monotone voice and style. He doesnt sound any different. He doesnt put any emotion behind what he says. His flow is average at best from what i have heard. Yes i heard Mood Muzik 3. I think he is overrated because some people depict him as the next big thing. If he was he would have at least 3 albums out by now to be honest. People in hte industry don't sleep on that sort of stuff as much as you dont want to believe it. Its because he is not a very good song maker. Simple as that. He may be a god MC but he is not a good rapper/song writer.
Look into Joe Budden's label problems before you say those foolish things.

Also, he puts emotion into almost every track. He doesn't scream, but you can feel that he's passionate about what he's saying because it's coming from the heart. Listen more closely, I guess.

linx

Staff member
Look into Joe Budden's label problems before you say those foolish things.
Exactly.

Also, he puts emotion into almost every track. He doesn't scream, but you can feel that he's passionate about what he's saying because it's coming from the heart. Listen more closely, I guess.
Exactly.

To say he doesn't make good songs or music in general is just foolish.

Casey

Staff member
Different strokes for different folks.

I won't deny that Budden is a competent rapper (in that his lyrics aren't complete nonsense and he can flow on the beat), but for me personally he is nothing special and doesn't particularly stand out. He hasn't done anything that has impressed me.

I'll say this though - he's better than Lil Wayne.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Define a song.

Verse chorus Verse Chorus?
Radio friendly?
Girl songs?
Club songs?

And yes I agree he is a God MC. :p

No emotion? I can't see why this would be said, He does put emotion in his voice, the track 10 minutes he says something along the lines "Excuse my voice fans, that should be a sign that I identify with what I'm sayin" Whichh is true, he may not break down into tears :laugh: but you can hear the difference in emotion.

Monotone would be someone like Fabolous

Casey Rain said:
Different strokes for different folks.

I won't deny that Budden is a competent rapper (in that his lyrics aren't complete nonsense and he can flow on the beat), but for me personally he is nothing special and doesn't particularly stand out. He hasn't done anything that has impressed me.

I'll say this though - he's better than Lil Wayne.
Isn't Dumb Out or 3 Sides to a story impressive?

linx

Staff member
I'll see how much time I have left when I get home. Then i'll upload some Budden songs. It's probably not worth it though, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.