Anger Management Tour 2005 (Europe)

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Milton keynes is not far from london - and if i remember when he was here in 2003 emm bigged up london whilst in m.k. sayin
" what up london " - Come to mk its nice i live here :)

jaimie.uk fan said:
Malkz said:
^Milton Keynes, pff.. "rude boys" there, I feel sorry for um :D

Know what your saying ! - wishing they were from brixton or something :D Its a lovely place realy - concrete cows , mk dons and roundabouts :)
Yeah sir... exactly, thinking they from Brixton... but heh, had a little trouble with a few of um outside foot locker, was on my own tho and they like 8 of um but nothin 2 serious happened :D

was in MK on Sunday getting some new clothes, and yeah it's a real nice place... looks real clean etc, total fresh... and Xscape is crazy, snowboardin n shit :D

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tickets go on sale tomorrow (June 3rd) apparently for UK venues. However I doubt I'll buy any. Depends on the guests.

I was so bored last time. Too many dumb Eminem fans. I wanted to fight them all. And I ended up having a row with everyone stealing all the taxis. I hate Milton Keynes. :(

Also got my tickets today on the pre-sale. I'd be happy to forward the link on to anybody thats wants it. (Edinburgh show only I'm afraid). Some tickets at £100, thats an absolute disgracein my opinion.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
I got mine - bought six - ebay here i come , should make a tidy profit nearer the time :D
strange the tickets were for friday i thought the shows were on sat and sun ?? maybe there adding the dates after the friday tickets sell out like last time he was here .
mk isnt that bad , londons cool but wouldnt wanna live there to dirty :eek:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jaimie.uk fan said:
I got mine - bought six - ebay here i come , should make a tidy profit nearer the time :D

You say that. I had 12 unsold tickets last time. I didn't lose any money, but ended up selling them for £15 each to some tout outside.

So make sure you sell them with good time. Cos people let me down and fucked me up.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Pittsey said:
You say that. I had 12 unsold tickets last time. I didn't lose any money, but ended up selling them for £15 each to some tout outside.

So make sure you sell them with good time. Cos people let me down and fucked me up.
cheers for the advice :thumb: - im having 2 and selling 4 so hopefully they will sell , i dont think there is as much interest as last time , there was still tickets at 12.00 pm where as last time they were sold out in minuetes i was also bored too at the last concert , got there at 12 and sat around , the bottle fights were the only thing entertaining .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.