AmericanHunger.com

Chronic said:
Not sure if I remember correctly but I think it was during a drug deal. GRIMM found out the guy was a cop and pulled his gun on him. I forgot the details.
He's turned his life around though.

That fucking sucks bout the CD haha. Did you get Metal Fingers Present Special Herbs Vol. #? Metal Fingers is his producer name and that's an instrumental series. It's not a loss considering his beats are dope but still sucks.
I'll PM you what albums MF DOOM has released with a little info.
give me that info also.

Chronic

LAZARU$ said:
give me that info also.
Will do in 3-4 hours.

Rizzle said:
i do think it's wrong to "download it before i buy it" though. but hey, that's just me.
Why? If the purpose of downloading is simply to get a proper listen so you don't waste money on bad albums, I don't see what the problem is. It's basically the same as listening to the CD at the record store, only you don't have to decide in an hour or so.

Chronic said:
Why? If the purpose of downloading is simply to get a proper listen so you don't waste money on bad albums, I don't see what the problem is. It's basically the same as listening to the CD at the record store, only you don't have to decide in an hour or so.
It sounds good in theory, but I know that there is no way I'm going to buy 70% of the stuff I download and enjoy...only a privileged few cds I actually buy as a result of downloading and thinking 'I'm going to support this artist because this is an excellent album'...that's just me, but I know that a lot of people are like me in this respect.

Chronic

HitEmUp21 said:
It sounds good in theory, but I know that there is no way I'm going to buy 70% of the stuff I download and enjoy...only a privileged few cds I actually buy as a result of downloading and thinking 'I'm going to support this artist because this is an excellent album'...that's just me, but I know that a lot of people are like me in this respect.
There's nothing wrong with downloading if you're planning on buying it if you like it and deleting the mp3s if you don't. So I'm just talking about downloading for that purpose.

I'm not saying I'm one of those people but there's nothing wrong with downloading to preview an album. In Limn's case it would've saved him money if he didn't like the album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.