Am I the only one who thinks 50 is in danger?

Do you think 50 is in danger>

• Yes, I hope he dies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I still hope he dies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
warriorinjewelz said:
2pac didn't die from dissing other rappers. 2pac died from beating down a gang member so as long as 50 doesn't jump real gang members i really dont think ja rule, jada, fat joe, or the game will kill 50 lol. yall need to realize all these beefs are for money anyways. how come 50 and ja haven't shot each other yet like they have been claiming they will for many years? its all about $$$$$$$$$ too bad most are blinded to that fact.
Congratulations, you've made my sig with your stupid ass rantings. :thumb:

Diaz

What the fuck are all yall talkin about? "2pac didn't die from dissing other rappers" Just incase you're wondering, 2Pacs murder is unsolved, so no one really knows what he was killed for.

Diaz said:
What the fuck are all yall talkin about? "2pac didn't die from dissing other rappers" Just incase you're wondering, 2Pacs murder is unsolved, so no one really knows what he was killed for.
Arent you a fuckin dickryder or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :rolleyes:

Just incase no 1 has ever told you..but hm..When you beat the shit out of some 1 you can expect that some 1 to return to get back at you...All the talk about other rappers being behind his death is media trash talk..think man...think

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

50 is not in danger. He has the cops protecting him/ Bullet proof hummers/ and he stays at home appparently according to fat joe lol... but no he rolls deep all the time. There IS always a chacne he might get killed but his security is pretty tight.

Diaz said:
one mc on dj said:
Arent you a fuckin dickryder or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :rolleyes:
How does that make me a dickryder?
Just the fact that you think another rapper is behind his death...That is really so stupid to think..It is only logical Anderson came back and murdered pac...You know so many ppl have opened their mouth and have talked trash that it has fucked up the minds of kids...and that is why the murder hasn't been solved yet..but like I said it is only logical anderson returned so uhh let that shit go..and stop typing bullshit...No 1 gives a fuck in here this isnt LIFE....

Diaz

one mc on dj said:
Just the fact that you think another rapper is behind his death...That is really so stupid to think..It is only logical Anderson came back and murdered pac...You know so many ppl have opened their mouth and have talked trash that it has fucked up the minds of kids...and that is why the murder hasn't been solved yet..but like I said it is only logical anderson returned so uhh let that shit go..and stop typing bullshit...No 1 gives a fuck in here this isnt LIFE....
IMO Orlando is responsible but that doesnt make it true.

i believe fat joe when he says 50 is a hermit and that "we never see this dude man"

so as long as hes broadcasting from his house or some club which he was like surrounded with bodyguards hes fine

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
You can't be truly "sure" of anything. 50 has a quarter of the respect that Pac had and runs his mouth 3 times as much.

If Pac got popped, it's only a matter of time before 50 gets dumped on...though 50 deserves it.
Pac didn't die because he talked shit. He died because he stomped the wrong person. He beat down someone who was a somebody and that somebody is the reason Pac is nothing but ash in a vase.

he's been in danger since Day 1 of his career and nothing is going to change that so basically instead of adding other rappers into the mix at the topic at hand and FOCUS on 50 for this thread yes he's in danger but no nothing will happen too much protection and looks like he's afraid to die. and if you must look at Pac there is similarities in running their mouth but 50 has no intention of stomping someone pac was more of a do'er while 50 is a talker.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah...because having ass loads of money stopped Pac from getting killed. :rolleyes:

OH...and if you believe some people, gang members killed Pac and got away with it.

50's a marked fucking target and his days are numbered.
Who the FUCK is he marked by, You and your wigger gang "The Malibu Street Pool Boys" or how bout your click in hollywood "The Rolling Wiggers From H-Hood" maybe u can get your gang "The Stansquad Klan", or if your feeling like a true G "The Suburb Hill Whiteboys" to get 50, please stop your bullshit, gang members did kill pac, he ran his mouth jumped a gangmember and got shot up, end of, also pac did not have loads of money, he was getting robbed by his own boss.

I don't hope 50 dies. I don't like him, but if he dies, then people will look at him like he was legendary like 2Pac, and he's no where near Pac's level.

FlipMo said:
Pac didn't die because he talked shit. He died because he stomped the wrong person. He beat down someone who was a somebody and that somebody is the reason Pac is nothing but ash in a vase.
Well, that's your opinion. I think Orlando did indeed kill Pac, but I also think Suge had a hit ordered on Pac and Orlando was just the one that carried it out.

Orlando may have killed Pac, but Suge set it up...in my opinion.

Silleone said:
Who the FUCK is he marked by, You and your wigger gang "The Malibu Street Pool Boys" or how bout your click in hollywood "The Rolling Wiggers From H-Hood" maybe u can get your gang "The Stansquad Klan", or if your feeling like a true G "The Suburb Hill Whiteboys" to get 50, please stop your bullshit, gang members did kill pac, he ran his mouth jumped a gangmember and got shot up, end of, also pac did not have loads of money, he was getting robbed by his own boss.
Perhaps you haven't heard, but the fucker was just the target of gunfire 3 fucking days ago.

ARe you serious? "Who is he marked by"? Stop trying to be cool by dissing other people you don't know and learn something.

lol its simple 50 won't die...he got enough security the only way pplz gon get rid off him is by using a sniper lol but ya know that would give him waaaaay too much credit cuz he AINT JFK...like when 50's around you can see an entire ( american) football team walking around him...thats how he lives rite now..he won't die n thats it so fuck everyone who is still in denial..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.