Am I the only one who thinks 50 is in danger?

Do you think 50 is in danger>

• Yes, I hope he dies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I still hope he dies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diaz

These repetitive 50 Cent threads are getting old, but I wanna know if yall think 50s gonna get killed soon for all the shit hes saying. I personally think he is in danger. Post your thoughts.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Jada is gonna kill him on the Mic, that's for sure.

Allhiphop have some of the rumored punchlines that Jada might use.

Else from that, nobody is going to get killed. I'm pretty sure of that.

He's a successful rapper of course he has a chance of dying. Jealous bitches out there. I can't stand the guy's song but I dont give a what fuck he's doing. That's fucked up 2 hope that someone dies.

Diaz

7Datskat34 said:
He's a successful rapper of course he has a chance of dying. Jealous bitches out there. I can't stand the guy's song but I dont give a what fuck he's doing. That's fucked up 2 hope that someone dies.
LOL, you can ignore that part. ;)

Diaz said:
These repetitive 50 Cent threads are getting old, but I wanna know if yall think 50s gonna get killed soon for all the shit hes saying. I personally think he is in danger. Post your thoughts.
Yea i feel like the niggaz gon get killed in the next year...
He gonna end up gettin shot, and i dont know if those Roids gonna help him against another 9 bullets... :(

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
ThaJackal said:
Yea i feel like the niggaz gon get killed in the next year...
He gonna end up gettin shot, and i dont know if those Roids gonna help him against another 9 bullets... :(
what are you talking about ? .... Hes Bulletproof!!

no not really, i dont think interscope would allow there asset to be damaged, i could be wrong but he prolly rolls with some professional types, a man who makes as much money as 50 wont allow himself to be put in a postion where he is put in real danger, game is prolly down with gang member types but if they were to shoot and actually harm 50 and they were caught, it would be over for them, 50s security can kill someone that trys to harm 50, or in eminems terms "got people that can legally pop"

Silleone said:
no not really, i dont think interscope would allow there asset to be damaged, i could be wrong but he prolly rolls with some professional types, a man who makes as much money as 50 wont allow himself to be put in a postion where he is put in real danger, game is prolly down with gang member types but if they were to shoot and actually harm 50 and they were caught, it would be over for them, 50s security can kill someone that trys to harm 50, or in eminems terms "got people that can legally pop"
Funny you say that you know..Last I was thinkin if Game is really that fake n shit and he lied about so many who things n shit who says he is really that gangsta...I mean he was on that dating show n shit...And since he was put together with G unit I thought that's some boyband some NSYNC/BACKSTREET BOY shit...So uhhh...what do u think...

I'd like to go off topic some more...Since I have already mentioned G unit...I think G unit is an improvement of D12...A rap boy band specially with the bullshit that is goin on now...And boy bands don't stay around that long...So im saying they will split with in 4 years and release solo albums and 2 of the recording G unit artists will fail miserably... :rolleyes:

Diaz said:
yes he is in danger im goin 2 kill him :p

FlipMo said:
Jada is gonna kill him on the Mic, that's for sure.

Allhiphop have some of the rumored punchlines that Jada might use.

Else from that, nobody is going to get killed. I'm pretty sure of that.
You can't be truly "sure" of anything. 50 has a quarter of the respect that Pac had and runs his mouth 3 times as much.

If Pac got popped, it's only a matter of time before 50 gets dumped on...though 50 deserves it.

Silleone said:
Yeah...because having ass loads of money stopped Pac from getting killed. :rolleyes:

OH...and if you believe some people, gang members killed Pac and got away with it.

50's a marked fucking target and his days are numbered.

^^actually bro most of the peps that had anything to do with pac's murder were killed not too much longer after pac died, so they didnt really get away with it.

M.C.Chillz said:
^^actually bro most of the peps that had anything to do with pac's murder were killed not too much longer after pac died, so they didnt really get away with it.
Yeah, but my point is, they didn't get caught by the police.

Gang members die every fuckin' day and as I believe someone else said in here (maybe Rosco?), when you're a notorious gangbanger like Baby Lane, just because you get murdered doesn't mean it's in connection with Pac's killing.

2pac didn't die from dissing other rappers. 2pac died from beating down a gang member so as long as 50 doesn't jump real gang members i really dont think ja rule, jada, fat joe, or the game will kill 50 lol. yall need to realize all these beefs are for money anyways. how come 50 and ja haven't shot each other yet like they have been claiming they will for many years? its all about $$$$$$$$$ too bad most are blinded to that fact.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.