All Eyez On 50 Cent: The Sequel

xxx

bigCASH said:
so now he's going after people who makes songs with prople he doesn't like...? what a fucking bitch...even females don't act that pussy...so what...is he going to start beefing with Busta Bus for being on the same song with Jada...i wouldn't be surprised
tupac did it.

craigbishop said:
dude sold 50 million
WTF???

50 didn't sell 50 million records unless you're including the G-Unit album, Banks', Buck's
& Game's solos.

Anyways, 50 is kinda like 'Pac in '96, taking everyone on (some who probably don't & didn't deserve it) but a big difference - other than the obvious talent deficit 50 has - is Death Row. DR were willing to back 2Pac up financially & physically & didn't play by any rules but their own.

Aftermath/Shady will support 50 financially but physically? I don' think so. Plus Dre & Eminem play by industry rules.

xxx said:
tupac did it.
actually...no he didn't...Pac only went after Biggie and Biggie's camp the people who were riding for him. He figured that whoever is friends with his enemies are his enemies also. And as for everybody else who he got into it with was because they got involved maybe for the fame and publicity or maybe just to have Biggie's back whatever the reason was they brought it on themselves

and as for fat Joe and Kiss doing New York, New York with Ja anybody with half a brain can tell that it was just business they're not riding for Ja...fat Joe or Kiss never made any subliminal or direct disses towards 50 so he really had no reason to go after them for a retarded reason like that...but fuck it...cause while we argue his "piggy bank" is just getting filled with more change...
fuck sex...beef sells

bigCASH said:
actually...no he didn't...Pac only went after Biggie and Biggie's camp the people who were riding for him. He figured that whoever is friends with his enemies are his enemies also. And as for everybody else who he got into it with was because they got involved maybe for the fame and publicity or maybe just to have Biggie's back whatever the reason was they brought it on themselves
That's the same thing 50 is doing to R.Kelly, Pac mentioned in his last interview with Rob Marriott that "Anyone that tries to side with this nigga(Biggie) I will destroy so fast, they dont even know".

Seems Ja isn't the only one obsessed with Pac! :rolleyes:

50 ain't tryna be like Pac. The difference is this: Pac str8 up said in an interview that he would destroy anybody who recorded with Biggie - and for no other rational reason than just that. Go find that interview, I know everybody here has read it before. But 50 - if you really pay attention to his interviews - he gives acutally reasons why he disses those certain people. Nas, Joe, Jada, Kells... (And dont bring up "How To Rob" cause I know how y'all are - that was more of a comedy record and yeah he did it for attention back then.)

But 50 aint going at everybody who just does a song with Ja Rule. He's goin at Joe & Jada because he feels like their co-signing with Ja Rule. Even if you listen to "New York", Ja's verse is OBVIOUSLY a diss to 50 & G-Unit. Listen to Jada & Joe's verses it even would even sound like their dissin somebody even if they ain't not intentionally. Especially the video version: "Yo Ja, I can see the crack their nose...". And that was after Ja's told them to take their silly chain and put back on their wires and shit. And he's feels their 'actions' in other places make it seem like they co-signin. I ain't sayin that I agree with 50, but I do understand where he's comin from. I can't really say I blame him either.

And do y'all remember that song Fat Joe did called "Victim"? Had everybody wonderin who he was doin at? It was either to Jay or 50, but mostly everybody swore on they momma's back that it was a diss to 50 rather than Jay or a Cuban Link. And remember Joe's verse on "No Problems" remix? Everbody speculated. Somebody asked Fat Joe in an interview once who he was goin at at and he just danced around the question, didnt say any names.

Alot of y'all hate 50 so bad, that y'all just ain't fair. Y'all are so quick to make accusations about him ("50 is tryna do what Pac did") and put words in his mouth ("50 seems to think he's better than Em & Dre") and call him cocky and arrogant - name one rapper who aint cocky and arrogant in their own way, but then again, maybe they have to be since their in a competitive rap game. You don't have to be cocky and arrogant when your sittin behind your computer.....but maybe selfish and hateful though.

ahahhaa man i tell you he makes me laugh in every interview he is in. he had some very interestin things 2 say though, sorta wish it was longer.

well i think people hate on 50 so bad is that his music isnt unique and many people bought his album.

All this talk of how Jada is gonna rip 50, i bet a lot of ppl thought Biggie was gonna rip Pac I think 50 knows what he's doin like Pac did and will come out on top. Jada has skills on the mic but how many ppl are really gonna hear his disses,when their all getting tore apart on the radio by 50

Rene said:
That's the same thing 50 is doing to R.Kelly, Pac mentioned in his last interview with Rob Marriott that "Anyone that tries to side with this nigga(Biggie) I will destroy so fast, they dont even know".

Seems Ja isn't the only one obsessed with Pac! :rolleyes:
NOOOOOO! that's not the same thing. 50 is beefing with people who makes songs with Ja...Pac never did that...Like you said Pac said "anyone who tries to SIDE with Big i will destroy" SIDES meaning there was a quote unquote war going on at that time and people were taking SIDES....Most of the East was taking Big's SIDE and most of the West was taking Pac's SIDE so whoever had biggie's back in war Pac said he would destroy them. Making a song with another artist doesn't mean you have their back. So 50 is beefing with R.Kelly, Kiss, Fat Joe because they all made a song with Ja. Pac made songs with people from the East who already made songs with Biggie...like Method Man and Redman...so 50 is clearly not doing the same thing Pac did

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
????? said:
yo if 50 cent leaves shady and aftermath like the rumors say he will, then fuck him. shady aftermath will kill him
SEE now the dickryders and fans are picking sides.lmfaoooooo

one mc |one| dj

To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the hype addicts

Hurts walks with you...to the point where he says fuck yall... I can't understand it man..Why the fuck do ''we'' rap fans care so much about beef...This is really ridicilous..we love to see ppl talk shit 4 no reason and when they get hurt we cheer but as soon as some 1 dies we all ( you all i never do this) type R.I.P. you were one of the realest ever or you didn't deserve this...

My point: Rap fans are fucked up teenagers and adults who still think like teenagers with other words ppl who don't think...and that's a serious problem.

VENOMOUS said:
SEE now the dickryders and fans are picking sides.lmfaoooooo
who...? cause i'm not riding on any ones dick...so i know you're not talking about me...read the rest of my posts in this thread if you think i'm a dickrider

one mc on dj said:
To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the hype addicts

Hurts walks with you...to the point where he says fuck yall... I can't understand it man..Why the fuck do ''we'' rap fans care so much about beef...This is really ridicilous..we love to see ppl talk shit 4 no reason and when they get hurt we cheer but as soon as some 1 dies we all ( you all i never do this) type R.I.P. you were one of the realest ever or you didn't deserve this...

My point: Rap fans are fucked up teenagers and adults who still think like teenagers with other words ppl who don't think...and that's a serious problem.
and who was this aimed at...the only reason i ask is because you said it right after i posted...leaving me to believe that it was aimed at me

every 1 should stop giving a fuck
-Massacre is whack
-Documentary's lyrics are whack

were giving them way 2 much hype for stupid shit, i couldnt give a fuck if 50 is right or game, we technically dont know shit, from 50's story he makes it look obvious why he's attacking everyone, and its because he aint confronting them face to face, he should of kept that game shit between them 2....it didnt need to get brought out in the media.....and 50 claims he's getting paid more of the documentary then the game so i dont see the fucking problem anyway?

like i said, it didnt need 2 be broadcasted on radio, "dre spent more time with game" so? fucking put your album back abit bitch, fuckin ask dre for assistance instead of talking trash on radio, they always said game was the outcast of g unit, so i dont see the problem

oh and kelis didnt do shit, they fuckin ass raped ja rule when he mentioned halie's name this isnt as bad but still on them lines..........please dont buy the massacre because of this shit :thumb: and if you do.....keep tight hold of that fucking receipt :p :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
bigCASH said:
who...? cause i'm not riding on any ones dick...so i know you're not talking about me...read the rest of my posts in this thread if you think i'm a dickrider

and who was this aimed at...the only reason i ask is because you said it right after i posted...leaving me to believe that it was aimed at me
pay attention. i was not talking to u ;) but if tyhe shoe fits wear it.

bigCASH said:
NOOOOOO! that's not the same thing. 50 is beefing with people who makes songs with Ja...Pac never did that...Like you said Pac said "anyone who tries to SIDE with Big i will destroy" SIDES meaning there was a quote unquote war going on at that time and people were taking SIDES....Most of the East was taking Big's SIDE and most of the West was taking Pac's SIDE so whoever had biggie's back in war Pac said he would destroy them. Making a song with another artist doesn't mean you have their back. So 50 is beefing with R.Kelly, Kiss, Fat Joe because they all made a song with Ja. Pac made songs with people from the East who already made songs with Biggie...like Method Man and Redman...so 50 is clearly not doing the same thing Pac did
2pac said would destroy anybody who even recorded with Biggie too.

Here's the quote:

"Anybody who tries to help them, I will destroy. Anyone who wanna side with them or do a record with them, whatever, try to unify with them, I'm a destroy. I swear to God. Can't nobody touch me right now." - VIBE, Oct. '96 issue

I mean, Pac did originally diss Jay-Z on 'Hit Em Up' and they didn't have beef.

Onion Juice said:
2pac said would destroy anybody who even recorded with Biggie too.

Here's the quote:

"Anybody who tries to help them, I will destroy. Anyone who wanna side with them or do a record with them, whatever, try to unify with them, I'm a destroy. I swear to God. Can't nobody touch me right now." - VIBE, Oct. '96 issue

I mean, Pac did originally diss Jay-Z on 'Hit Em Up' and they didn't have beef.
then why didn't Pac "destroy" Method Man and Redman...they recorded with Biggie

and the part about Jay-Z he probally felt like "Brooklyn's Finest was a diss cause Big said "if Faith had twins she'd probally have two Pac's get it two Pac" so so he probally felt like the wholoe song was a diss to him and also Jay-Z dissed him subliminally numerous times

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.