All Eyez On 50 Cent: The Sequel

yea i watched it but it was too short for them to be promoting it for that long, 50 was a lil too cocky for me in the interveiw talkin about how he sells most of black music and jada and fat joe only sold 1.5 mil together on their last albums and shit like that, i thought it woulda been longer but it was aight, although jada is gonna hand him his ass and if nas gets into it, 50 is done cause he dont got ne one 2 back him....jus a thought

Rene

Yea, I didnt know Nas actually dissed 50 like that.... It feels like 50 is cornered and his comments are just cornering him even more. He seems like Pac, back in 96' when Pac didnt take shit from anyone, just dissed anyone and didnt give a fuck what happened and what happened? he got killed. Also how Pac said if anyone sides with Biggie he will destroy, 50 said thats how he dissed Joe, Jada, R. Kelly! is anyone seeing the similarities?

i only saw the last question when Sway asked him if there was anything he feared again? can someone post up what questions were asked and the cocky answers he probally gave please...i would appreciate it

i dont think its cockiness man , maybe you cant relate because youre not in that situation , dude sold 50 million and hes at the top when you got everything going youre way how can you not feel that way man

no one came at him except that line nas said in central park but 50 has been throwin shot at him for a few years on mixtapes n shit, so he had no reason to go at jada and joe jus cause they did a song wit ja, business is business, n its funny to hear joe say that he producedthe candy shop track...haaaa

ARon

craigbishop said:
i dont think its cockiness man , maybe you cant relate because youre not in that situation , dude sold 50 million and hes at the top when you got everything going youre way how can you not feel that way man
50 Million.......?

50 seems to be creating hype and thats all, everytime he is on the air its like a commercial for him, hes just solicitating his product, no big deal. Trying to beef with everyone though is insane on his part. Piggy Bank was weak as fuck, im sure the rappers he mentioned realized this, i hope we get responses but probably a line here and there.

50 thinks hes better then dre n em it seems in that interview. He said his girl songs r diff from Jas cuz of the lyrical content.......................... Is he serious? Same lyrical content .. the guy talks like a dumb ass sometimes.

He thinks his music is the shyt , i d k but to me every1 round me seems sick of 50 cent.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
the whole shit was a fuckin joke didn't think mtv,50 could be as disrespectful on shit.
constantly sayin 'boss of all bosses inthe rap game..' and shit.

Notice how 50 goin at all these people like pac like sumbody mentioned, only difference is he got ppl replyin and pullin his card time after time and oh

'its just the jealously and hate i understand'
fuck 50

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
and wtf was the shit they was actin like its a movie the whole time, lmao yall hear the fuckin dude 'Alll eeyyes on 50 cent The seequel' wtf? and was this 30 minute thing of bullshit

well piggybank is not a diss record its just call out record , so you cant categorized as a diss and say its weak because thats not what it is 50 is calling them out cause he wants to battle them he wants to see how good they really are , like he says this is chess not checkers these are warning shots after your next move i give you what i got , 50 will have something up his sleeve for them he writes good shit i think haters overlook his abilty to make records and get caught up in all the other bullshit its music man its not supposed affect your daily life to were you hate someone so much that doesnt even know you exist in this world.

diss record or not, he jus goes at people for no reason, u heard him tonite about r kelly jus cause he did a song wit ja, he jus wants attention, espically before his album

so now he's going after people who makes songs with prople he doesn't like...? what a fucking bitch...even females don't act that pussy...so what...is he going to start beefing with Busta Bus for being on the same song with Jada...i wouldn't be surprised

Rene said:
Yea, I didnt know Nas actually dissed 50 like that.... It feels like 50 is cornered and his comments are just cornering him even more. He seems like Pac, back in 96' when Pac didnt take shit from anyone, just dissed anyone and didnt give a fuck what happened and what happened? he got killed. Also how Pac said if anyone sides with Biggie he will destroy, 50 said thats how he dissed Joe, Jada, R. Kelly! is anyone seeing the similarities?

The difference is that 2Pac was actually a very smart person, 50 on the other hand says, GO SHORTY, IT's YO BirthDAY....

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
craigbishop said:
well piggybank is not a diss record its just call out record , so you cant categorized as a diss and say its weak because thats not what it is 50 is calling them out cause he wants to battle them he wants to see how good they really are , like he says this is chess not checkers these are warning shots after your next move i give you what i got , 50 will have something up his sleeve for them he writes good shit i think haters overlook his abilty to make records and get caught up in all the other bullshit its music man its not supposed affect your daily life to were you hate someone so much that doesnt even know you exist in this world.
Boy you is one big dickryder. 50 cent can make good records i think everybody knows that but he is no where the same calibre mc as nas,jada and fat joe.....and it is a fucking diss record because 50 says its not dont mean it isnt:rolleyes: Its so funny dick ryders best and mostly only defense is the haters this the haters thats blah blah blah blah...man stfu, 50 cent put himself in that position.Shit if you wanna get technical he is a hater his damn self..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.