Albums that made u go WOW!

which albums caught ur ear on its first listen?
Albums that caught my ear on 1st listen were:

Makaveli 7 day theory
Dre 2001
Marshall mathers lp
TQ - they never saw me coming
Doggystyle
Illmatic
many others but can't think jus now

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
The first time I heard this album I almost broke my neck from the bangin' ass beats and the sick flows from every member. It took me half an hour to get my mouth to close again. There's so many others I could mention, but the list would go on and on and on.

Well if I am real honest De La Soul's The Grind Date made say WHOA cuz I didn't expect that album to be THAT dope.

Masta Ace's A long hot summer made me say DAMN that shit is hot.

BACDAFUCUP as soon as you pop it in.. you hear MOVE BACK MOTHER FUCKER ONYX IS HERE!!!!! and u know its gonna be sick

Also Legal Drug Money.. Cause on the intro he goes "We're doing this... n this has never been done before" So u know its gonna be sick

Lok

aban said:
umm... when I heard encore I was like WOW, I couldnt believe how low that fake ass bitch eminem went, same goes for gay ass dres chronic.

but the album that made me go "Yo check this shit dawg, its off the HOOK!!" is THE DON killuminati 7 day theory
L O L

I had not listened to Strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.S in years....I was looking at all the albums i had on my ipod and noticed it, i started listening to it and was like....WOW lol :thumb:

have to say aeom, that album really got me into 2pac.

defintely not don killuminati, i didnt like that album when i first heard it, now its my favourite

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.