Admins and Mods.

What the fuck is going on with the forum. It became so weak and we are loosing people, are we forgetting 2pac's goal. Board name changed. What the fuck!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: . Man we are forgetting 2pac fast, we lost trust in fans, what the fuck happened to hitemup.com(why such a delay). What is going on, why is every having such a hard time to pull the board toghether and getting more fans. This is question not only my question, alot of people want to know whats going on.

I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM RAP OR ANYOTHER RAPPERS THAN TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR.

Dave D.

I know about that dude.
I have been monitoring his forum for 1 year straight. i just wanna why arent we out of that shit. yet

WHY, WHY.

How come the artists are not coming up(homies of pac). Why cant 2pac be resurrected again. How come no good west coast rappers.

How come some rapper come out and destroy all these mainstream suckas and finish what 2pac set out to do.

Dave D

well I think they are still working on getting the domain "hitemup.com" back, but due to legal reasons this will take time. In regards to your second question, who knows? who knows ..

AHHHHHHH, (i am pissed)

I cant believe how they let eminem and these mainstream suckas get up to such a level. What happened to the morals, and meaning to songs. I cant believe they let rappers and pop singers like usher sells 8 mil albums what a disgrace. Goddamn those bubblegummers and weak ass kids thinking they gangsta by listening to bullshit.

I STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN TO OTHER RAPPERS OTHER THAN TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR.

Mase

prasad said:
I STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN TO OTHER RAPPERS OTHER THAN TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR.
Then that is your problem, not the Boards. Maybe that is why "the board isn't what it used to be", no one is thinking outside their tiny tiny square..

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Mase said:
Then that is your problem, not the Boards. Maybe that is why "the board isn't what it used to be", no one is thinking outside their tiny tiny square..
bingo.
there's more to life and music than 2pac. pac himself stated that he rarely listened to rap when he was playing music. hold a place for pac, but by all means don't put blinders on yourself, man.

there are plenty of solid west coast artists out today who aren't following the cash money or shoot em up dead recipies for music. if you want to find them, turn off bet and mtv and head to the mom and pop shops.

Dante, you are right.

I only like to listen to songs that have a meaning, and pointless shit shouldnt even exist, isnt the point of a song or a artist job is to express a message or speak his mind. How can an artist create a fake life around and live around with the guilt. :mad: :mad:

I WISH I HAVE A FUCKING GENIE.

ONE QUESTION FOR U DANTE.

Why arent these westcoast artists coming up like tupac. Why? are they scared, or they dont want to stand for the lyrics that they right in there songs.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
it's not about west or east. name for me an artist who isn't afraid to try new things with his or her music like pac did? pac used characters, stories, politics, personal (real) pains, you name it... everyone now wants to wear fur and be in the next sprite commercial.

my message is to stick with the artists who DON'T have videos. zion-i, mos def, immortal volume 2, aesop rock, sunmoonsect, etc...

Dante,

What the fuck is that on your sig, who is the dumb english muthafucka dissin u, My ass split in to two when i heard that. :D :D :D

yes it aint about east or west. you are the one that bought in the westcoast rappers thing or maybe i did that dont matter.

I STILL LIKE WESTCOAST BEATS ANYWAY(GFUNK----EAZYE)

HAR. HAR.

Anyways I am still worried about how fast we are loosing 2pacs memory. Why we gotta change board names, why dont we stick with ideals, why cant we just be grumpy and only support 2pac as how the ideals of this board. I am not blaming or flaming anyone. I cant go through this transition, I will not succummb to assholes who have no meaning to there songs. :mad: :mad: :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.