Admins and Mods.

Goddamn those bubblegummers lol some of that statement is true

I STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN TO OTHER RAPPERS OTHER THAN TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR.
a bit narrow-minded you have to explore other places in rap just not him i know hes considered almost a god but there are other good ones your missing out on cause you just refuse...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The fact is the StreetHop forum gets more posts and views then any forum on here, including Life and Thugz Mansion. Like it or not the general vibe of most members is going towards more general hip-hop while still respecting Pac. Hense while other sections of this site may change, the 2Pac section will always stay the same, have the same look and feel to it. If you dont like it saying StreetHop at the top and you only listen to Tupac and only want to discuss Tupac, you should only be in Life, which still says 2PacBoard at the top. So you shouldnt really have a problem, and 2pacboard.com/forum/ still works too. So I really dont see what your drama is.

Rukas, I got a question for u.

Why isnt there is a URL forwarding from hitemup.com to this website why isnt the hitemup news updated anymore.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.