A Real Dilemna

Casey

Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
dude... I got VAULTS AND VAULTS of shit. I have like 15 songs done lyrically on my website and I've only recorded 2 of 'em.

Plus... I literally have about 15 notebooks here at the crib with stray verses and shit.

I can usually write somethign decent, if pushed, in about 15-20 minutes.

Problem is, a lot of my vault shit I don't have memorized. And... I don't write too much shit like that "shoot 'em up, kill 'em" shit at all, cuz that ain't me.
I feel you. I have folders dating back to 2001 of songs I've written, haven't even stopped to count how many there are. But, if I was in your situation, I would have taken at least one full recent notepad of lyrics with me and found the most appropriate.

Militant said:
I feel you. I have folders dating back to 2001 of songs I've written, haven't even stopped to count how many there are. But, if I was in your situation, I would have taken at least one full recent notepad of lyrics with me and found the most appropriate.
yeah... that's what I'ma do next time. Just take a whole notebook worth of shit with me.

sounds like its going to be a pretty wack track. your verse is fucked now, what was he thinking?

surley after proof died he would be into the peace stuff?

i wouldnt have rapped his 8 bars, but i understand why you did - situation and all.

jeremy said:
sounds like its going to be a pretty wack track. your verse is fucked now, what was he thinking?

surley after proof died he would be into the peace stuff?

i wouldnt have rapped his 8 bars, but i understand why you did - situation and all.
I posted the track in Unsigned Hype... you can go listen to it. I'm the rapper on the 2nd verse. It's called "Pimp Bitch".

Militant said:
You gotta keep 'Book Of Rhymes' with yourself. :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.