A new CLASSIC ALBUM HAS BEEN RELEASED.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Bronze_Nazareth-The_Unknown-2000-FTD
Bronze_Nazareth-The_Pain-VLS-2006-FTD
Bronze_Nazareth-The_Great_Migration-(Retail)-2006-C4

i'll check him out

Thanks for the heads up Hightillidie. Checkin it out right now and the production sounds great. Don't know how much I like him rapping but just remember... mj makes almost everything sound better.

just checked this album ot not ba has a ob4cl feel to it i'm liking it so far but would not go as far to say it's aclassic yet we will see what its shelf life is like but good find props hightillidie

Grand Rapids (Michigan) producer/MC Bronze Nazareth is a fresh breath in a Hip-Hop. Mostly known for his work on Dreddy Kruger's compilation 'Wu-Tang Meets Indie Culture: Music' and his previous works with Afu-Ra, Cilvaringz, Black Market Militia & RZA he offered his debut album.
'The Great Migration' is undeniable a classic. Pure Wu sound, great production and sharp rhymes. Relatively newcomer BN is knocking on the doors of a big scene. With this effort he assured his name from oblivion. You don't wanna miss this.

Yo No Joke i wAS Gonna Make A Thread Like A Few DayS On How Classic This Cd IS And How It Is So Far The Best Cd Of 2006. BUt I Forgot Then I Saw The Title Of Ya Thread And I Said After I Look At This Thread Ima Make A Thread About This Cd Then I Opened It Up And I Saw U Beat Me 2 It.

masta247

Staff member
Typical Wu-tang sound :thumb:
Just a pity there's no RZA on it.
But anyway it's nice to hear some Boot Camp Click new shit

Sorry for not being in this thread more often, i just moved into my own apartment and havent been on in days and wont be for quite some time. Hope everyone has had a chance to check this shit out. It hasnt left my cd player since it was given to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.