A BIG insult to B.I.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
MATW95 said:
Yeah man, that shit is disrespectful, but it's not in bad taste IMO. Had they REALLY started ripping on him for his weight, then it'd be another story. This was mainly for laughs and a quick appeal to Hip Hop fans.

:thumb: RIP Biggie Smalls :thumb

it made me remember that comercial.. they had all hip hop junkys remembering it.

I thought it was kinda weird at 1st then it seemed kinda tyte i mean they r keeping him in the mix still. Its not really disrespectful .

Its kind of keeping them in the mix... but when i seen it i was a lil shocked im like danm was that biggie lol..

I think he said "baby babay" or sumthin.

EDIT

I just watched it again and its very fucked up .. like the Booth is full and modonna is saying "Biggie Nooo". I d k something about it is kind of wrong.

I do agree its rather disrespectful to put him out like that.

Duke

Staff member
greezi' said:
Cus he's dead. RIP.
So because he's dead it's suddenly disrespect to say something even slightly negative about him?

Get that cucumber out of your anus. :thumb:

Duke said:
So because he's dead it's suddenly disrespect to say something even slightly negative about him?

Get that cucumber out of your anus. :thumb:
True. The people who are think this is an insult are probably sucking Jay-Z's dick even though he had lines like "If I ain't better than big I'm the closest one." and "I'm strong enough to carry Biggie Smalls on my back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.