50cent's Piggy Bank Full Video

50 has definitely lost every battle so far, but this video is pretty funny.

I'm with Game all the way but lol at the "Press to NAME DROP your favorite rapper!" on the side of the box :p

"Press twice to DISS and APOLOGIZE"

I was wrong about saying he lost EVERY battle, you're right. But when you say you're not gonna make a response track, you've accepted that the other party has made a track which you can't competently respond to.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
lol, some funny parts. Game as Mr. Potato head, Jada as a ninja turtle and Fat Joe belly dancing.

Whatever, I'd rather see 50 actually do what he said he's do in the track, and reply now.

PuffnScruff

thanks for the link. i really liked it. yea it was corny but it made me laugh. the fat joe dancing, jada as the ninja turtle, nas wearing the superman thing, and the game patato head thing had me laughing pretty hard.

cassidy at the end wearing the pink was funny. the scene were the kid leaves the arcade and passes by the machine that said "the inc" wrapped arond yellow "out of service" tape had some truth to it.

lol hahaha! that shit was really funny! the parts I enjoyed most were Nas as Superman running around and the part where Cassidy in waiting for the subway and is waiting to fight and gets knocked in the stomach! Haha. That shit was def funny.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
lol...the game diss was classic on the potatoe head packet;

"press twice to diss and apologize" and the footage of game on that dating show where it says "now thats gangstah"

I also like the murder inc diss "out of order". Soooo true...50 put em out of business pretty much

ARon

Rap Battles. The cartoons of tomorrow?
Not only was it corny, childish, and not funny. The song is, was, and will always be bad, and the only people he is amusing are the same kids who love Eminem cus he farts in songs.
So is 50 trying to say he is Jadakiss' new leader.....?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.