50cent, remakin massacre news and more!

Jus got the words
Fiddy is going to re-make the massacre with new verses and puttin out a new cd/dvd that contains new materials and a video for eveyr track thats on the Massacre !!! look for out that shit!!!!

DPG iz all I C said:
lol i didnt want to say it but now that u;'v asked
i was watching MTV like 10mins ago n i came up to my comp n report it here
it was reported by suchin (if tahts how u spelled) the grl who interviewed 50cent in canada

Will

so he fuckin should do the the massacre was bollox, cnt believe any artist has the audacity to put out such shit and expect it to sell

HellRazor05 said:
I wonder why the fuck he would even do this...that is the gayest thing I've ever heard. He already sold more than he wanted why the fuck is he gonna remake it, just to make sure its extra whack? :rolleyes:
lol :thumb:
didnt buy the original....won't buy the remade version either...

Preach

Shadows said:
so hes recycling beats and chorus's than right?
what a lame ass fool...but
I wonder how piggy pank will change
50 cent got fans like every other mainstream rapper. if pac had re-done the makaveli album with new verses you would probably love it. granted, in my, and probably in your opinion as well, tupac is a better rapper.. but that doesnt matter. 50s doing it for his fans/the money.

hes re-releasein the massacre because his movie is coming out but not until another 3-6months so hes throwin this out to top the chart n get his massacre back on #1 then when the movie releases his soundtrack gonan top the chart again.. so basically hes tryin to stay on top while hes away from the US

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.