7 Syns said:
Why did people defend Tupac back in the day? Why do people defend Jigga? or Nas? it's called taste in music, everyone differs. 50 to newer kids these days is like 'Pac to the younger generation back in '96. Music wise sure they differ but the whole aura is pretty much the same.

peace.
nas jigga and pac are a whole lot better than the game, yeah but i get your point

he is good at doing hooks, but I can't compare him with nate dogg as i consider nate a singer and 50 is a rapper

but out of rappers, 50 is very good at hooks

ARon

You know your not a good rapper when the only good thing to come out of a song is a beat and a hook.
You know rap is in a bad state when fans are listening to hooks more than verses.

50's hooks r catchy, but his song r catchy too.The first time I heard The Massarce I don't like it that much ,but the more I listening to it the more I'm starting to love it.

Self96 said:
ok i really dont like 50..basically his lyrics dont mean nothin..he spits with no heart..and its clear he gettin his money but Goddamn 50 gots to be the best rapper ever when it comes to singing hooks..
i love 50's hooks...i think thats wah he good at...lol
but music-wise..NO NO...but singing hooks..he nice..every song he does he rips the hooks lol....
jus thought i share shit wit yall..anybody agree with me? :thumb:
lmao stfu he is not pac is that what ur tryna say?

http://2pacboard.com/forum/thread133352.html

If you are gettin sick of 50 try listening to what I listen to...( click the link dumbass!)

PaulyPac said:
clickity clank clickity clank bitches get in my piggy bank

lmfao thats hilarios but back to the topic he's alright i suppose just his songs have no meaning to them...like "Take 'em to ecstacy without ecstacy" lol greatest line ever (sarcasism :rolleyes: )

Diaz said:
ahahahaahaha ^^^^^^~

man fuck Game or Hurricane Game (what a gay alias)

50 is a gr8 rapper, gr8 hook man, but of course Nate is the King in this bitch !!! c´mon this man can go to any genre of music, classcial, jazz wtf u want he sings his heart out !!!

Game is a bumb nigga ! (gr8 tracks, lamme lyrics)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.