ok i really dont like 50..basically his lyrics dont mean nothin..he spits with no heart..and its clear he gettin his money but Goddamn 50 gots to be the best rapper ever when it comes to singing hooks..
i love 50's hooks...i think thats wah he good at...lol
but music-wise..NO NO...but singing hooks..he nice..every song he does he rips the hooks lol....
jus thought i share shit wit yall..anybody agree with me? :thumb:

killahill187um said:
yes he has really achieved something in my opinion but nowadays hes songs r fucking shit i used 2 like hes older songs.peace
Power Of The Dollar & Get Rich were good ... The Massacre is ok but no where near as good as his other albums.

2Pax

He'll still be unable to de-throne Nate, I don't think Nate has ever done a bad hook, if anyone thinks he has i'd like to hear the name of the track.

7 Syns

PaulyPac said:
50 is garbage, i dont know why people defend him
Why did people defend Tupac back in the day? Why do people defend Jigga? or Nas? it's called taste in music, everyone differs. 50 to newer kids these days is like 'Pac to the younger generation back in '96. Music wise sure they differ but the whole aura is pretty much the same.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.