50 vs. Weezy

xxx

I actually think 50 Cent is the better rapper compared to Kiss, dont head butt your monitor yet hear me out. I think 50 is the better rapper because he is more diverse, he can switch styles, can do street, can do love, can do party, can do club, I think he is the better musician too. I do not however think he is the better lyricist, but thats different from a musical stand point. People like Kiss just rap, 50 really has a hand in making music; and he can do a lot more things in a lot more ways on the mic than Jadakiss can, writing complex lyrics just isnt one of them.

Imagine 50 cent with Jadakiss' lyrical ability, he would be unstoppable, greatest of all time in my opinion. Each of their strengths are the others short comings, which is why that feud was so interesting.

Completely agree with the 1st paragraph, completely disagree with the 2nd.

Jadakiss is a boring rapper. His lyrics never impressed me. They're like everyone else's. "Kiss the game goodbye" was a pretty good album though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.