50 talks to Cam'ron and Styles P *AUDIO

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The problem with Cam'ron is that he doesn't take things really serious, like this interview. In this interview, he appeared like an idiot, yes, but I hardly doubt he wasn't aware of how he was being perceived. Nonetheless, 50's nonchalant "But, Lloyd Banks has more money than Jim Jones" comment just killed the whole conversation.

DPG iz all I C said:
Had to laugh at 50 when he said "Banks still has more money than you"
yo that is funny but ...... this is the same guy that said and i quote 'the number is all that matters'

also ppl saying cam was too emotional and 50 won.......i guess that koch boss beat 50 then :rolleyes:

why didnt 50 answer how much mobb deep sold? :laugh:

at the end of it all, 50 was downtalking koch but cam called his bluff and checked him by saying jim jones is selling more then the so called biggest group in hip hop today's solo artists are.

and then when cam did so, why didnt 50 say anything? i mean 50 couldve easily come back with 'how much did U sell' or 'how much did JR WRITER sell' but he didnt and this is the guy whose normally a very outspoken kind of guy, seems he was at a loss for words for once, very surprising.

Sniper is right on about the records sold, and 50 didnt wanna say nothing bout his artists numbers,If 50 studies the game and knows all about marketing,promotions,distribtions and manager input.he failed to do it with his own artist projects!!!..lol @50 about no1 on his level, hes good but not great, cam has hot records too.I bump 50 and cam records moreso cams stuff...50's "CONFIDENCE" is a lil annoying

also can i add to what i said above, both camps have been taking shots @ each other subliminally and obviously although dipset seem'd to have been trying to above a beef..........

buck said in a freestyle a few years ago 'i dip thru sets in harlem with no problems'
50 said 'what have dipset contributed' when they won the best group award from vibe..i think it was 2005?

u just need to listen to hell rell and juelz mixtapes to hear some subliminals.

The thing is is that 50 judges who is better than who just on sales, he's like "well i sold x amount million which no rapper got close so im the best rapper" but it obviously dont work like that and thats what styles and cam were saying. 50's artists dont sell shit, g-unit has gone stale, MOP and the Mobb are as good as finished.

How does the 50 video make it look like a setup?

J.R took shots at 50 thru Murda didnt he? Bitin the line from BWS "u ninja turtles cause your leader is a rat" or sumthin like that

gerrycurl21 said:
How does the 50 video make it look like a setup?

J.R took shots at 50 thru Murda didnt he? Bitin the line from BWS "u ninja turtles cause your leader is a rat" or sumthin like that
the cam video makes it look setup.......but not cos of anything in there, just cos its convenient both videos have leaked/and were recorded.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.