50 talks to Cam'ron and Styles P *AUDIO

7 Syns

50 Cent and Styles P sounded like grown men talking about their differences, shit was mad cool actually.

But Cam sounded like a bitch, dude's always mad. He should steal Doc Browns DeLorean hit 88 miles per hour and go back to 2002, cause thats the ONLY time he has been relevant.

peace.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
How old is Cam'ron? What a child.. He caught some serious feelings when 50 Cent spoke on Koch... 50 was being fair to Dipset too...

Cam wouldn't let 50 speak, and didn't listen about the Prodigy project.. I guess this won't be the last of it and that 50 Cent will end up killing cam's "career".

ARon

If you think of it, Cam is taking the business route not either of the other two. He is creating buzz by actin like a fool. Be it good or not people will talk more about him actin like this than anything else.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ He made me think he's a moron now though...

I will be checking for Styles now though... Gained my respect.

ARon

Pittsey said:
^^ He made me think he's a moron now though...

I will be checking for Styles now though... Gained my respect.
Yeah but there is that old saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Dont bother with Styles, I like him a lot but his albums arent that good. He has good songs here and there. Just like Jada too, great guest verses and crazy mixtapes but when it ocmes to droppin solid albums they cant do it that well.

Aristotle said:
Dont bother with Styles, I like him a lot but his albums arent that good. He has good songs here and there. Just like Jada too, great guest verses and crazy mixtapes but when it ocmes to droppin solid albums they cant do it that well.

Speak for yourself man,both Styles albums were hot. the 2nd one a little too short though,but still damn good quality material.

lol @ those interviews.. The Cam one was funny as shit.. I never heard Cam talk about shit except on skits from albums and stuff, but Cam iight. Styles last cd was probaly one of the best albums to drop last year.. Definately slept on..

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
cams a moron...he sounded like a stupid bitch

50 sounded calm and didnt really try to proove anything

cool interview though...wish he spoke to more rappers though

linx

Staff member
I can't help but laugh at how big of a clown Camron really is. Jim Jones is a clown, but Cam just takes it to a new level. Dude is a fucking idiot and then some.

The call between Styles and 50 was real talk, man. I actually heard this live (i was in Danbury, CT, which is 30 mins from NYC) and was hoping someone would find a link for the audio and start a thread. We were chillen @ my boy's house and his phone was goin off like, 3 or 4 times with ppl sayin "Yo put on 97 check out this interview", it was a pretty big deal, man.

Styles asked the questions that everyone's wanted to hear 50 answer; u know "where's the old 50" and "wh aren't you in the hood as much". They cleared that shit up like men, too, which is the great part. Hah though it was gonna get out of hand when Styles was askin 5o if he "forgot how to be hood" and 50 goes "Teach me styles, teach me" that was sopme funny shit.

Cam was bein a fukkin bitch lol. Pretty goddam funny when 50 realizes Cam doesn't want to talk about anything and starts yellin "How much did Mobb sell?!?" and 50's like "Uhuh, this is the kinda shit you're tryna start, huh?" 50 got kicked out after that, too; I dunno if there's a link for that.

Wasent 50 prasin his numbers against jay and nas?? did i miss something but didint even humor mobbs numbers..i like the mobb but 50 didnt do them no justice, they have there own sound,but it seems like 50 only talks about what he wants to at his own time.He can do no wrong, hes right next to jesus!!

Yeah Cam sounds stupid doing that shit. People can hate 50 but as a business man he's good. i dont mind Cam but that was fucking annoying. He just made himself sound like am asshole. I mean it was funny but really dumb. Instead of playing chess with 50 by talking it out, he wanted to just throw his chess pieces at 50 and lose the game. Styles was real with what he was saying what he said. But I've always respected Styles since I first started hearing him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.