50 puts blame on Dr.Dre and Aftermath for Game Beef!!!

From the upcoming King Magazine

source: NYDailyNews

What's 50 Cent's Game?: The beef between trash-talking rappers 50 Cent and his former protégé The Game isn't their fault, okay? "I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr. Dre and Aftermath [Dre's record label]; I don't think it was handled properly," 50 Cent - aka Curtis Jackson - tells King magazine about the violent rap war that erupted last March. "If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort."

50's just making himself sound like a punk. i use to like his music, even anticipated his second album but this whole "turn on everyone who's helped me" attitude is just getting beyond a joke. he's a prick

TheCat

am sure Dre also hated it when people just jumped on other artist and calling names out back in the DR days,

maybe he is trying to exclude himself from fiddys beefs and image

for him to even say that ruins a part of his public image.......if he does blame dre than he's a fuckin' idiot (for admittin' it) cause half the world knows that at the end of the day and when it was all said and done.......50 signed Game to G-Unit, not Dre; nor is it Dre's fault they started havin' problems.....50 was jealous and Game was usin' 50/G-Unit to become more famous and known....i'll just revert this to this thread (save my ass some typin'):

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread146812.html

50 is really starting to get on my nerves , i kno he makes millions and peeps buy his music but ive gone off him he jus talks shit too much nowadays

warriorinjewelz said:
how can anybody respect 50?

thats a very good question, i dont think many people respect him, they just suck his dick so they can make money. he reminds me of a gossiping little bitch in high school, yap yap yap all day long, but say nothing and just try to stir up a lil drama. fifty talks about how he is some type of boss or some shit and it makes me fucking sick. what ever happened to just BEING a boss? a real boss keeps his fuckin mouth shut because they dont give two fucks what n e one else says... a real boss concentrates on what is important, in 50's case it should be his music, and obviously its not his music.

50 Cent challenges Fat Joe to a fight

McGriff Is/Was Still Plannin 2 Murder 50

50 puts blame on Dr.Dre and Aftermath for Game Beef!!!

50 Cents Gettin Shot : carreer wise a good thing or a bad thing?

The real reason G-unit doesn't like Game

50 Cent: "Kanye West Is Successful Because Of Me"

What's with the waving the hand in front of the face?

This Weeks Album Sales

Alot of 50/GUnit threads there in the top 20 threads. :)

hm...heres a thought
what if 50 cent knows that he is running out of ideas to rap about and people are starting to realize that all he put out are club bangers, which A LOT and i mean A LOT of artists are capable of given a good record label, good producers and good marketing. So hes saying all this things to keep the focus on him and get the attention of the media :p

50 is sick- he believes everyone in music is some how influenced by him, owes him something or is afraid of him..prepare coolios old room in 'fell off land' for him...

I really hope 50 cent loses it, goes crazy and disses eminem and dre. Maybe that will motivate dre and eminem to make some more classic albums and destroy 50 cent. I don't think he's strong enough to handle the entire rap game. He has to know the only reason everyone isn't spitting on him is because he's got eminem and dre and that whole cast on his side. That's my opinion. I like some of his music, but his beefs are so elementary.

AmerikazMost

MakaveliPrime01 said:
I really hope 50 cent loses it, goes crazy and disses eminem and dre. Maybe that will motivate dre and eminem to make some more classic albums and destroy 50 cent. I don't think he's strong enough to handle the entire rap game. He has to know the only reason everyone isn't spitting on him is because he's got eminem and dre and that whole cast on his side. That's my opinion. I like some of his music, but his beefs are so elementary.
Eminem has not given me any reason to believe that he is still capable of making a classic album.

Dre, however, will release a classic album with or without any motivation from 50. Dre's decision to make another will be solely up to him, and not any outside forces.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.