50 puts blame on Dr.Dre and Aftermath for Game Beef!!!

AmerikazMost said:
Eminem has not given me any reason to believe that he is still capable of making a classic album.

Dre, however, will release a classic album with or without any motivation from 50. Dre's decision to make another will be solely up to him, and not any outside forces.
You're crazy, i think at this point eminem is more likely going to put out another classica album than dre.

I figure eminem has 2 albums left in him. I wouldn't be surprised if detox never drops. And if it does it'll be a "dre and company album" The guys only got like 3 solo songs. Anyway, was just saying if I was hoping for eminem to get motivated cuz his last album almost seemed like he was bored, didn't have nothing to say "I just did a whole song and didn't say shit"

AmerikazMost said:
Eminem has not given me any reason to believe that he is still capable of making a classic album.

Dre, however, will release a classic album with or without any motivation from 50. Dre's decision to make another will be solely up to him, and not any outside forces.
i agree and to me thats what makes dre a legendary artist. he isn't motivated by beef or shit like that. i got to respect the way he stepped back from the east/west war in the 90s, he saw what was gonna happen. artists nowadays like fat joe and 50 cent hurry their albums to sell more units cause of beef, dre will come out and prove that he's still the one thats selling the real units on shady/aftermath and that the only reason anyone even gives these threads about 50 a look is cause of his affiliation to shady/aftermath

_carmi

me, myself & us
50 is a bitch. he talks shit at everybody. i pray for his downfall because i'm fed up of hearing talking about him everywhere, thinking he IS the rap game and that everybody is shit compared to him. he is nothing without Dre and Eminem. i cant wait wait for 50 to attack them both to see those 2 reply to him. i'm sure Eminem got the potential to make another classic album but only if he gets motivated cuz his last album was just an album like that that he wasnt motivated at all and had nothing to say. and Dre he'll surely make of Detox a classic if that album gets ever released someday.

bigmack said:
From the upcoming King Magazine

source: NYDailyNews

What's 50 Cent's Game?: The beef between trash-talking rappers 50 Cent and his former protégé The Game isn't their fault, okay? "I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr. Dre and Aftermath [Dre's record label]; I don't think it was handled properly," 50 Cent - aka Curtis Jackson - tells King magazine about the violent rap war that erupted last March. "If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort."
lmao!

so basicaly 50 wants Dre to handle his shit for him?

fuck 50 he is killing himself right now.

MakaveliPrime01 said:
You're crazy, i think at this point eminem is more likely going to put out another classica album than dre.

I figure eminem has 2 albums left in him. I wouldn't be surprised if detox never drops. And if it does it'll be a "dre and company album" The guys only got like 3 solo songs. Anyway, was just saying if I was hoping for eminem to get motivated cuz his last album almost seemed like he was bored, didn't have nothing to say "I just did a whole song and didn't say shit"
Words of a idiot!^^^^^

Dre CD's are not and never will be SOLO CD's. Dre is a producer first! and Rapper Third.

Eminem has been falling off he may not have another Good CD in him at all unless he loes the Hip Pop TRL crap1

AmerikazMost

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Did you not hear Encore?

Em went from great to classic to above average to shit. He's become the Penny Hardaway of hip-hop.

I read some of his book. I've seen him get interviewed. I think he acts crazy under pressure. You know that the interviewers are trying to get something like that outta him. The fans eat this stuff up.

I respect him though. He's smarter than he appears. Read his book, and get the real old G Unit mixtape. He's just under alotta pressure I think. Eminem is not crazy. When he looks at 50, he still sees that dude in the street.

Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.