50 disses Cam/Dipset in this months vibe

Probably been posted before but 50 says in this months vibe - "I love New York City, but fuck the niggas in music….New York has too many chiefs and too few Indians. They’re niggas that think they’re bosses that are on Koch!!That’s the artist’s graveyard!”

He also says about fat joe - "These motherfuckers are weak, and they don’t deserve to survive me. I mean to say, he’ll (Fat Joe) be on Koch when I’m done."

Who does 50 think he is? He is straight up dissin everyone for no reason. What's his problem? He is amazingly rich, probably got everything he has ever hoped for and yet hes still mad at people! Hes beginning to sound like a spoilt brat.

Problem with him is that he thinks who is better than who as an mc by how much you sell, not how good you are as an mc...he said in another interview when asked about jada and fat joe "Who are they? they sell 1.5 million combined, they cant fuck with me."

Dipset aint the best of mc's but i hope they give 50 what he deserves!

He also says about fat joe - "These motherfuckers are weak, and they don’t deserve to survive me. I mean to say, he’ll (Fat Joe) be on Koch when I’m done."

that wasnt right..

"I love New York City, but fuck the niggas in music….New York has too many chiefs and too few Indians. They’re niggas that think they’re bosses that are on Koch!!That’s the artist’s graveyard!”

couldnt understand one thing....picure him mumbling it too like usual when he talks...

Most of the beefs 50 is in right now are ones he got started for no reason...at least pac had proper reasons for going at his enemies. 50 probably thinks that because he is the highest selling rapper he can fuck with who ever he wants, but if you listen to his disses at other rappers everyone of them has been weak as fuck...Jadakiss will destroy him lyrically (he has already ripped him) so will joe and the same goes for the rest of em.

His beefs with joe and jada all came down to him needing extra publicity surrounding his new album, so he dissed a few of the game's heavyweights to get attention. Get rich or die was hyped up coz he was bangin on and on about gettin shot 9 times (he still does now!) so now he comes up with some bullshit to get people talking bout 'the massacre'.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
50 used that cheifs and idians bull shit when he was in the uk, then he started dissing jada saying he only sold 90,000 and how wack he was. lol, 50 cent will soon be done.

50 need to check who he startin beef with.
dipset r harlem bloods meant to be deep, terror squad r too,
d block run y.o apparently.
an murder inc we all know about.

if they catch him its gonna be a mess.

Hituup said:
Bloods-FAKE NEW YORK BLOODS-CATS WANNA BE WESTCOAST ON THE EAST! IF THEY WANNA BANG LET EM GO TO CALI!!
yep wateva u say :rolleyes: pac outlawwwwwwww, thug lyeeeeeeeeef, west sideeeeeeeeee. lmao. come on dude, u have any proof ?

sniper said:
yep wateva u say :rolleyes: pac outlawwwwwwww, thug lyeeeeeeeeef, west sideeeeeeeeee. lmao. come on dude, u have any proof ?

First of all I don't know where you're from, but if you're from America especially the Eastcoast or the tri-state area you'd know that gangbanging isn't or wasn't supposed to be an NY or NJ thing. If your not from California, then why claim to be down with something that came from over there when living in NY.

People from the NY area claiming crip or blood are all just imitates. They're all fake. They like the colors and take the whole thing for fashion, other than that they're not real and just ordinary people. 50 knows that and doesn't take no one and their colors as serious threats.

how the fuck are they fakes ? ever heard of migration ? if 50 doesnt take colors serious why else did he sign spider loc :rolleyes:

go listen to ice cube - summer vacation and come back n reply. the song is about st louis, but that wasnt the only place banging spread to. jus an example of how it did so.

They are fakes because first of all alot of people up in the tri-state area don't know what they're joining and repping. They only get down with gangbanging because they want to be down or cool, but they have no true meaning of how or where this whole blood and crip thing came about.

They join gangs to be cool, where colors, attract attention especially female attention and thats it.

Tone what down. Its only hip hop. Whats going to happen to 50 if he wants to diss everyone. Is he gonna get killed. Give it a break. At the end of the day its all for entertainment, record sells, and money.

eachother for mad long....X ain't gonna sell Jada out like that. Besides, 50 was talkin bout why would Jada do the song with Ja when him and X had beef.....X & Ja squashed their beef a hell of a long time before "New York, New York" came out.
When the fuck did X and Ja sqaush that shit? As far as I knew X was STILL beefin with Ja with comments like "Stuart Little niggas dont want no static!" on the Grand Champ, shit liek that, he kicked it with 50 on that album too. When the hell did Ja and X squash it?

HellRazor05 said:
im sure thats what pac and big thought.....

Are you trying to say that 2Pac and Biggie died because of hip hop. 2Pac died for a whole nother reason. Biggies death hasn't been clarified/solved. Don't you think its just a coincidence that 2 guys that had problems ended up getting killed.

Did Biggie send someone to kill Pac in Vegas? Did someone from 2Pac's camp know of Big's involvement and retaliate by killing Biggie Smalls in California. Whether it was a coverup, scandal, conspiracy, plan, or hit-they didn't die over beef. 2 different reasons and motives were behind there deaths and God may only know the answer to that.

Its laughable to say Pac & Big died because of an East/West beef.

Like I said all this hip hop beef is for entertainment. Its not that serious with 50 cent and whoever he goes after.

50's on top right now he's selling like the fuckin beatles right now why not beef with all the cats he feels are below him, and all u complainin about why he have to diss him he did nothing to 50, well when millions of people are buying YOUR albums maybe you can question his motives but for now you can hope one of these new york artist can pull their heads out of their ass and make diss records that people will actaully listen to
i'll be the first to admit Jada ripped him but who wants to hear Jada, nobody, most people don't even know who he is

Hituup said:
Are you trying to say that 2Pac and Biggie died because of hip hop. 2Pac died for a whole nother reason. Biggies death hasn't been clarified/solved. Don't you think its just a coincidence that 2 guys that had problems ended up getting killed.

Did Biggie send someone to kill Pac in Vegas? Did someone from 2Pac's camp know of Big's involvement and retaliate by killing Biggie Smalls in California. Whether it was a coverup, scandal, conspiracy, plan, or hit-they didn't die over beef. 2 different reasons and motives were behind there deaths and God may only know the answer to that.

Its laughable to say Pac & Big died because of an East/West beef.

Like I said all this hip hop beef is for entertainment. Its not that serious with 50 cent and whoever he goes after.
hip hop and the streets go hand in hand. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.