50 disses Cam/Dipset in this months vibe

ps i dont think he was talkin bout jus dipset i think he meant in general he couldve also been talkin bout gangsta flip records aka bang em smurf and domo crew.

Preach

Hituup said:
First of all I don't know where you're from, but if you're from America especially the Eastcoast or the tri-state area you'd know that gangbanging isn't or wasn't supposed to be an NY or NJ thing. If your not from California, then why claim to be down with something that came from over there when living in NY.

People from the NY area claiming crip or blood are all just imitates. They're all fake. They like the colors and take the whole thing for fashion, other than that they're not real and just ordinary people. 50 knows that and doesn't take no one and their colors as serious threats.
gangbanging is about survival. a gang stands a better chance in violent surroundings than a single person does. ever watched redemption? who are you to say that people from ny who claim crip or blood are imitates? if someone sporting blue shoots someone cause they wear red they're representing their gang like anyone from la, so how are they fake? who the fuck cares about a name or a color, people band together because two heads are better than one.

and hiphop and the streets do go hand in hand seeing how pretty much every rapper with a little bit of credability at the least came from, you guessed it, the streets.

edit: i was looking at the "similar threads" box at the bottom of some thread and there was a link to this thread and it caught my attention. as i kept on reading the thread i forgot that it was an old one. sorry for bumping it, rofl.

They gonna have to hit 50's crew with a bomb or something because chances are real slim a bullet is gonna hit him with so many bodyguards and sh!t around him.

C.R.Y.

50 is biting more than he can chew, and hes going to end up choking. he has the whole NY against him basically.

and on a sidenote, gangs do migrate. the bloods migrated, the crips, and the latin kings migrated. the bloods and crips migrated from LA and the latin kings migrated from chicago. there are real gangbangers on the east. ever heard of king tone?? he used to hang with bloods too.

and like rizzle said, gangs dont have to be that big. it can be a 2 person gang and its still a gang. because theyll fight together and do everything together. thats how all gangs get started

C.R.Y.

PacRideOn50 said:
They gonna have to hit 50's crew with a bomb or something because chances are real slim a bullet is gonna hit him with so many bodyguards and sh!t around him.

a sniper would hit him easy though

HellRazor05 said:
Let's see.......we got Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Nas, D-Block, Shyne, Lil Kim, Cassidy, Game and Dipset. That's basically the whole NY plus some change. That's way too much for him to handle. Especially with the rumors of Fabolous and a few others getting involved.

And relating to the gang thing, there are plenty of gangs in New York and just cuz the whole thing started on the west doesn't make it fake. There's nothing fake about NY Crips, Bloods or Latin Kings.
:thumb:

ppl forget hussein fatal is from nj and claims blood too, pac recognized he was real.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.