50 Cent's new video 'Just a Lil Bit'

GernwaX said:
Am i the only one who thought Toy Soldier was one of the best off the album? I wanted that to be a single :(
yeah it's 1 of my best songs & Yayo verse is burning hw whole Masscare album & i think 50's next single should be MTS :mad:

I love the song, one of my favs on the album, although not seen the video yet (but i aint even seen hate it or love it yet either :( )

Makaveli_7 said:
yea this is tru. Ja rule was always talking about how he couldnt live without a bitch, 50 is talkin about fuckin em. Oh well, single still should have been outta control. 50's a smart man tho, he must have had his ear to the streets because alot of people i know are feeling this song, especially casual rap fans. More money in his piggy bank
Plus, Ja was singing on all of his records. Atleast 50 raps his shit. Ja Rule just sings.

Makaveli_7 said:
yea this is tru. Ja rule was always talking about how he couldnt live without a bitch, 50 is talkin about fuckin em. Oh well, single still should have been outta control. 50's a smart man tho, he must have had his ear to the streets because alot of people i know are feeling this song, especially casual rap fans. More money in his piggy bank
yup, it has that indian sound. it's like when that dj pengali song w/jay-z came out, people really like that insturment [is it a sitar?], every girl i know loves that song. and at the end where he goes 'face down, ass up, yeah girl, come on' is pimp.

i just find it funny that an albym titled 'the massacre' has been releasing nothing but love tracks, and even funnier that the first hit single was entitled 'candy shop'

MAKaveli_10 said:
Whats up with all you guys and 50 vs ja rule. The question is about this video. Personally I like the song and the video. I love the girls in it.
:( yeah please its the new clip thread not ****** ja

i just find it funny that an albym titled 'the massacre' has been releasing nothing but love tracks, and even funnier that the first hit single was entitled 'candy shop' .
its 50 masscare & he do what he want to do in it " i am what i am "

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.