50 Cent's new video 'Just a Lil Bit'

ahahah, why do people always gotta start swearing and gettin all crazy? lol. Anyways, i heard that he was filiming the video for just a lil bit about 1 month ago, so it should be commin out soon

jamesww07 said:
fuck that snitch talking about jarule making songs fot the females that all what he as been doing
he has some semblance of a point, wasn't 50 ragging on 'Rule for making R&B songs and songs for/about the ladies? And what's 50's most popular (new) song about..yeh, chicks.

The songs might be for the ladies but 50's lyrical content is different Ja was talkn about bein in love and shit 50 usually sounds like he's tryin to fuck as many bitches as possible also two of the greatest Pac and Big also knew that making songs for the ladies mean they hear clickety clank mo money mo money

Thug_Raider said:
The songs might be for the ladies but 50's lyrical content is different Ja was talkn about bein in love and shit 50 usually sounds like he's tryin to fuck as many bitches as possible also two of the greatest Pac and Big also knew that making songs for the ladies mean they hear clickety clank mo money mo money
yea this is tru. Ja rule was always talking about how he couldnt live without a bitch, 50 is talkin about fuckin em. Oh well, single still should have been outta control. 50's a smart man tho, he must have had his ear to the streets because alot of people i know are feeling this song, especially casual rap fans. More money in his piggy bank

Pittsey said:
Don't turn it into a 50 Vs Ja thread you losers. He asked about the video. Either answer the question or leave.
yeah no problem it's always been 50 vs Ja 4 50 Haters

i don't like 50 but i listen to the good music even if it was from ja & here is the link to DL the clip :

from eminem lounge site

& the song is good but the clip is the same bad thing :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.