50 Cent's Massacre Selling Fast

2Pax said:
As planned.
lol...good way to put it...i can bet u that them dudes at interscope are looking down from the 100th floor window with a crocodile smile rubbin their hands together and laughing out loud!!

someone told me that he was gonna sell 1,000,000 in a week...this is just word of mouth but i would not be surprised

Onion Juice said:
Yeah, I went to Best Buy yesterday. Just like when GRODT was released, it was long line of muthafuckas buying The Massacre.
Thats crazy...is there any other RAP artist that has people waiting in line to buy his/her cd???

some pplz overreacting you know when you look at how big interscope is it only reasonable to think that 50 should sell that much. It is still a company and everything is about money so who cares how they get it..If you don't like the way they get their money in than ok they use music so what ignore their music but stop bitching about it..matter of fact i give em props for making money and the way they handle their marketing biz...no1's fucking with them at the moment

Why people do buy an album that is already leaked on the Net for weeks... :rolleyes:
Don't buy it,just download it! :thumb:
EDIT: I say that 'cause I don't like 50

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I bought the special edition. Wooohhoooo.

I think the album is Ok, good even, and I'll just add it to my cd collection.
But I had to buy it from Amazon so I picked up a few more albums while I was e-shopping. I got Alchemist, Leak Bros and Sage Francis.

warriorinjewelz said:
i will not give 50 any money ever. if i bought his album i would feel like i got played by him for falling for his fake shit he uses to sell. peace
yeah man, thats for sure, hes jsut a buisness man, tryna fuck ppl outta $13.99, he doesnt give a shit about the music, the culture or anything/body else,
all the same i enjoy the bootlegged albums

2pacnbiggie said:
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/music/nyc-cent0304,0,3224010.story?coll=nyc-manheadlines-music

50 Cent's new recording selling fast

BY LUIS PEREZ
STAFF WRITER

March 3, 2005, 2:11 PM EST

Call him headline-grabber or misfit, rapper 50 Cent's new album was flying off the shelves faster than a hip-hop beat Thursday, just days after a high-profile shooting involving one of his protege's in lower Manhattan.

"This is going to be a classic," said Kyle Megett, 34, an office supervisor who picked up a copy at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square.

"It's got four good tracks and the mystique surrounding everything that's been going on," explained Megett, of Parkchester, who said he also bought a bootleg copy of album Wednesday.

"My friend took it," said Megett, who paid $13.99 for the official version. "So I had to go get myself a copy."

Just as Megett walked off with his prize, a stock worker carrying a pile of the new CD replenished the rack.

On Monday, as 50 Cent was banishing his protege, The Game, on the air on WQHT/97.1, a member of The Game's entourage, Kevin Reed, 20, was shot in the groin in the lobby of the radio station's building. No arrests were made, but police believe the shooter was a member of 50 Cent's entourage.

Later that night, police said, about 10 shots were fired at the facade and lobby of 50 Cent's management company in Manhattan.

50 Cent said on air that he expelled The Game because he wouldn't support rivalries with other rappers. Fifty's fans say it's all part of the hip-hop culture.

"It's not the Beatles," said Jeremy Gottesman, 32, of Bensonhurst, who grabbed a copy on his way to work as an office clerk. "You don't see Elton John going against Paul McCartney. But I like the music."

Other fan's were less forgiving.

"I think he's doing hip-hop wrong," said Rob Segura, 27, a bank clerk from Corona. "The guy has a lot of anger."

Still, Segura maxed out a gift card on the new album at the F.Y.E. music store in Midtown.

"It's like being a fan of Michael Jackson," explained Segura. "You hate Michael for being perceived as a child molester, but at the same time, you love his music."

That was news to NOBODY! :rolleyes: The question is will we see a decline compared to GRODT. After everyone listens to the album, they'll tell everyone that its average at best, then you'll start see a drop. In the mean time, keep on swallowing Curtis' cock :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.