50 Cent: Why is it that he always desires money?

you wouldnt believe how much money he actually has "liquid",its really not that much. he made 50 million,ok he made 50 million or is worth 50 million but he doesnt have 50 million. alot of it belongs to the record company. remember he has to pay tons of money for security,hotels,food,etc........ its really huge amounts,and this is being payed every single day. he has investments too,clothing line,etcc... so lets say he stopped making money,and continued living this way,he sure as hell would be broke in no fuckin time. and like dude said,he'd probably go bankrupt.

remember will smith when he first started out,he was fuckin rich, but ended up broke as fuck and had to start over.

yeah tyson had tons of money, why is he broke now? who the fuck spends millions and millions and goes broke? he obviously continued living his lifestyle then went broke.

it's all the lifestyle you're living.a million to you may seem plenty,to them its nothing,its only a million, kinda like u say when u get ur paycheck(it will pay the bills,nothing crazy).

lets say u live a normal life,ur paycheck pays ur bills,u spend a bit on food,clothes,drinks,smokes,gas. u know its enough for the month until u get payed again. lets say u lost ur job. no more smokes,no more going out,no movies,no clubing.

its the same thing to them. if they started making less money,or stopped making money altogether,they'd be broke.

if these entertainers were payed your paycheck,im sure they'd commit suicide,unless they were successful in re adjusting their lifestyle.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Really it's quite simple, society is the reason.

We live in a society where conspicuous consumption is the norm or the ambition.

And btw, 50 has a son, right? Well if he makes 20 million now, then when he dies there should be at least 10 million left over. But if he makes 50 million, then there'll be like 40 million left. I mean, if he didn't take the easy opportunities which present tehmselves for him to make money & his son doesn't have any skills then a couple of generations down the line, his bloodline will not be rich.

interesting and good thought.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Kaprice, your family is well off right?

When you grow up poor, have to wear hand me downs, go days without eating cause your mother couldnt afford enough groceries that week, get laughed at because of your clothes, live in a shitty area, and always feel like you arent as good as everyone else because they have more money than you do, and THEN you get a chance to make BIG MONEY, you go for it. And when you grow up like that, it becomes more than just making money for yourself, you want to make sure that you can make enough money so that your kids will never have to go through what you did, and their kids, and their kids, etc etc.

I feel 50s business drive.

ARon

UP IN SMOKE said:
"If you aint in the rap game for the motherfuckerin cash man, then what is your motherfuckerin purpose"
Yeah for real, i mean make money you know what im saying........

I'd rather sell my soul to make money, then paint my soul on tracks. :rolleyes:

Kareem

Andrew_43022 said:
if u have notice he has been donating alot of his $$ to the school systems

he needs to donate some of it to the Get a Life Fund an Stop Killing Hip Hop Foundation.

Anyway it isnt just 50 money is all these wack artists give a damn about anymore, there is not love for the artform anymore just whatevers hot at the moment.

he's gonna have to pay 30 security guards for the rest of his life and... no one wants to have to move into a smaller house, em said 'while youre in it, try n get as much shit as you can", 50's got a lifestyle to maintain for the next 40 years, and hes a greedy bastard...when you started out poor, money is everything...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.