50 Cent: Why is it that he always desires money?

I'll get to the point. When you're an aspiring artist ofcoarse you want to make a reasonable, a significant, or even an overwhelming amount of money.

50 Cent accomplished this with his debut album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin. He then released his clothing line and made almost 50 million dollars off the clothing in a financial year, exceeding Rocawear and Sean John.

This is an OVERWHELMING amount of money and provides financial security INDEFINITELY. If 50 retired right now he'd have no worries, he is set for life.

But still, his desire for money continues, with him creating beefs with Jadakiss and Fat Joe, and with him [i believe] concocting a publicity stunt with G-Unit comrade, The Game. [Just to clarify this point... I believe it was staged because 50 does not usually make peace with his enemies within 2 days of the beginnings of the beef. And the fact that shootings etc was involved makes it difficult to believe that he was willing to make peace 2 days later..]

50 Cent obviously wants a monopoly on the rap game, and its obvious by his diss songs that all he cares for is money. But why? Hasnt he got enough? Whats the deal with this?

It all seems a little too pathetic.

Well, I think 50 cent wants to be the best. And nowadays the best is considered by how much money you have. And who doesn't want to become super rich. If I was 50 cent I would still wanna make as much money as i can.

^^ But why? What the hell are you going to spend it on? Theres only so much you can buy man...and this may sound silly but money isnt everything.

50 cent wants to make an empire probably and stack as much money as Tony Montana. Look at bill gates he coulda just stopped after windows 3.1 ... but he wants to keep a company out there and be richer. 50 cent gets satisfaction from making money and being on top. Some people love their work and im guessing he loves the money the hos and bragging about how much money he makes.

Besides look at Mike Tyson... he made sooo much money and look he went broke. NOw 50 is living in the same house, and tyson showed how its possible to blow nearly 1 billion dollars (i thiink) + getting scammed by KING

When you come fron nothin, you never want to go back, so you makes as much as you can when its your time ... the money is there for him to take, if he didden't someone else would.

Really it's quite simple, society is the reason.

We live in a society where conspicuous consumption is the norm or the ambition.

And btw, 50 has a son, right? Well if he makes 20 million now, then when he dies there should be at least 10 million left over. But if he makes 50 million, then there'll be like 40 million left. I mean, if he didn't take the easy opportunities which present tehmselves for him to make money & his son doesn't have any skills then a couple of generations down the line, his bloodline will not be rich.

Kaprice said:
$200 000 out of $50 000 000 equates to 0.4% of his total wealth. Your point is invalid.
So the fuck what? $200, 000 is alot of money. Shit, thats enough to cover any regular charity.

And who cares if he desires more money? If you could keep making more and more money legitimately, wouldn't you do that shit? Who wouldnt? Shit, if I could, Id make sure was money was not a problem to my family and generations to come.

This thread is invalid.

Hm...Maybe just maybe that is his job..to talk money and make money for himself and the company he works for..

Im going to try just like the rest of you to speak on something I absolutely have no knowledge of I can only assume things so don't take it too serious^.

I am sure he is only the face and he just picks a few thousand bucks with it ya know...he can only win..If I was in his position I would without even thinkin about it have done the same.

Keyword is Product...He makes/writes em ( albums and songs) he got his name attached to em the clothes the sneakers etc...( oh yeah im sure the rest of g unit make a living off it too) and he is one...HE IS 50 CENT...Isn't he adorable? A product and he prolly got a contract going for let's say at least 2 more solo albums and prolly another G unit album...which he is all attached to( for let's say 5 more years) so he is literally a product..He has to make em has to do interviews well you know it has become a huge part of his life..and last week I was watching an old interview and he said he doesnt see his son that much anymore..His life is all work.. all he is living for now is: $$$.....
That's his life...Maybe it was surviving first and now it's $$$...it's his job it's what you us people expect from him and that's what he does talk money and make money... :eek:

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
50 has to keep making money, otherwise he'll go broke. He's rich but he's not as rich as most of you believe he is. Most of his money is likely tied up in his clothing-line and his music label, if he stopped making money, he'd probably go bankrupt.

cause you dont stop once the money comes in. lol its not like, nah i got enough money, im good... the more u get the more u want to make. Hes probably doing it like eminem, who said now that his daughter is secure, hes motivated to make money so her kids can be secure and so on.

Kaprice said:
I'll get to the point. When you're an aspiring artist ofcoarse you want to make a reasonable, a significant, or even an overwhelming amount of money.

50 Cent accomplished this with his debut album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin. He then released his clothing line and made almost 50 million dollars off the clothing in a financial year, exceeding Rocawear and Sean John.

This is an OVERWHELMING amount of money and provides financial security INDEFINITELY. If 50 retired right now he'd have no worries, he is set for life.

But still, his desire for money continues, with him creating beefs with Jadakiss and Fat Joe, and with him [i believe] concocting a publicity stunt with G-Unit comrade, The Game. [Just to clarify this point... I believe it was staged because 50 does not usually make peace with his enemies within 2 days of the beginnings of the beef. And the fact that shootings etc was involved makes it difficult to believe that he was willing to make peace 2 days later..]

50 Cent obviously wants a monopoly on the rap game, and its obvious by his diss songs that all he cares for is money. But why? Hasnt he got enough? Whats the deal with this?

It all seems a little too pathetic.

are you kidding me? sucess is basicly measured by money in almost all cases, why didnt bill gates quit after making say 5 billion dollars, does he really need like 30 billion?? hes a young guy whats he gunna do if he retires? maby hes getting many many many generations of his family set....

its probably the desire you get after making a lotta money
youll just want more and more
im pretty sure almost all of us will want to make more and more money if we got rich its just natural i guess lol

Kaprice said:
^^ But why? What the hell are you going to spend it on? Theres only so much you can buy man...and this may sound silly but money isnt everything.
I don't think what 50 is doing is any more different than what Bill Gates or Don Trump are doing. They all have a substantial amount of money but yet they are still making moves to make more.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.