50 Cent vs Jadakiss?

HellRazor05 said:
Where'd you hear Banks said its as "scary as hit em up"? banks was just on tour with jadakiss, they're all bein little bitches. Jada will lyrically SHIT ON everyone in G-Unit except MAYBE Banks. And how you gonna call Jada and Fat Joe fake niggas? I dont know how many times I gotta say it but Jada and Fat Joe are the ones that are chillin in their hoods all the time, holdin it down....when Joe aint there hes in his house in NJ (no 52 room mansion or none of that). meanwhile 50's rollin around in bomb proof cars and sittin in his mansion thats big enough to be like its own state talkin about hes so ghetto, so hood, so gangster....blah blah blah. Fuck him. No ones even heard Piggy Bank, its all hype...the song probably sucks.
im sure your right there in the hood chillen with him to know this for a fact? and im sure you have 50's daily schedule down to a T. wasn't fat joe on mtv cribs and had a room (actually more like a wing of a house) just for his sneakers? and your right nobody has heard the song so i dont know how you know it probably sucks?

[/QUOTE]please i just felt like clowning yyou can take making a slick comment at sum1 but soon as it gets done to you i must be 8 years old?Naw homie i just felt like clownin you.
First homie i didnt even make a slick comment i just stated fact , and usually when ignorant people cant accept that, they make slick comments like you did and then to justify it they say i was just clowning , its a bitch move used a alot around here .

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
^^^^playa hater????? hahaha yall is funny these days if you dont agree with a dickrider your a playa hater.I tell you what mr.ten-a- key,can you giv me your definition of playa hater,the tell me how im play hating.Thank u

d
i
c
k

r
i
d
e
r

then i want you to tell me how much oz in a key

VENOMOUS

please i just felt like clowning yyou can take making a slick comment at sum1 but soon as it gets done to you i must be 8 years old?Naw homie i just felt like clownin you.
First homie i didnt even make a slick comment i just stated fact , and usually when ignorant people cant accept that, they make slick comments like you did and then to justify it they say i was just clowning , its a bitch move used a alot around here .
nigga please and if your a wigga,then wigga please .If your from the hood then you know what clowning means.I answered your statement.You know what a bitch is?Somebody like you who wants take comments serious.Oh, go back and read,I killed"your valid"comment.Roy jones already confirmed he talked to fat joe at the club about the lean back comment he said"he went to talk to joe to see what was up with that because their suppose to be cool, fat joe said it is what is he aint mean nothing by it."And that was that.Nothing more.Roy jones came on rap city with the body head bangers and answered tigga question about it.Shit if Roy jones wAS THAT UPSET WHY DIDNT HE SOCK fat joe right in his shit.he stepped to joe and he did nothing.That only goes to show you that it wasnt that serious.
It takes alot of heart to say you smell pussy over the internet.why dont you got to fat joe face and say that.I dont even dig fat joe all that much but i can tell one thing he is far from fake he has been in the game 4 more then 15 years.So i give respect were respect is due.I smell pussy is that you craig?lol im not serious

i dunno mayb iam i know one thing i have heart ;) :D

VENOMOUS

craigbishop said:
I keep hearing about fat joe being a real gangsta or whatever yet he was on bet talking about he had to apologize to roy jones jr cause he came to see after that line in new york , i smell pussy .
Anyway your saying its pussy to apologize(if thats true) lmao and im supose to be 8 years old ?stfu

HellRazor05 said:
i knew someone was bound to challenge me eventually. i live right outside of yonkers (10 mins from jada's block...d-block), my boy is his cousin. i've seen kiss and styles there plenty of times without security, just them and like two other people chillin by a laundromat on warburton avenue in yonkers. i just saw styles like a couple weeks ago out there....(From the Why Remix, Styles: "Why rappers gettin protection?") here we have styles p, who is a well known artist...sittin in his hometown without no bodyguards or nothin. they dont give a fuck. kiss and p are what one would call "as real as it gets". as for knowin 50's daily schedule, i dont need to live near him to know....all i have to do is watch mtv. and im sure people on this board know what im talkin about. there was a special w/ 50 in his jeep talkin bout how its bomb proof, bullet proof, etc. and i dont know if it was the same special but he also mentioned the following: "theres places in my hood i cant go back to." hes not allowed there anymore,....but that must be gangster...not being able to go to your own hood. (meanwhile kiss and styles are probly chillin in their hood as i type this). 50 also recently bought a mansion in connecticut (mike tysons old home) which has like 52 rooms or some shit like that. but hes still talkin bout how hes so ghetto, so hood.....maybe he was, but now all he is is rich & suburban. movin on to joe, i dont really give a fuck bout him i aint here to defend him but yes, he does have a room for his shoes. he also lives in one of the smallest houses to ever be on cribs besides the youngbloodz. he lives in new jersey in a decent size house in a normal neighborhood......no huge mansion, no gates, no bodyguards. and in case 50 didnt know, people that grew up with joe have mentioned before that he was "one of the most feared men in the south bronx". ive never heard anyone say that about 50...but ive heard 50 say "im the hardest from new york..." then go ahead and suck d-block off with "all the other hard niggas, they come from yonkers"....i believe its the other way around.

now that i gave you a good read i'd like to see what you have to say in response to this. and oh yeah, like it has been said, nobody has heard this "Piggy Bank" song.....but I can tell you if it's anything like "Candy Shop" or "Disco Inferno" it probably sucks. if the songs so damn good why dont you just release it already?? kay slay, the DRAMA KING, would not play it on his radio show....most likely for the simple reason that 50's a fuckin idiot callin all this people out and its probably gonna lead to his unfortunate death. 1

some good points in there . as far as styles and jada in there old hood and 50 saying he cant go there anymore im guessing its because 50 has enemys in his old hood, probably from living so "gangster" thats the only legit reason i can think of. if styles and jada are chillen in there old neighborhoods it leads me to believe there cool with every1 and have no beefs with every1. as far as fat joes friend who grew up with him saying hes 1 of the most feared men in brooklyn im sure we could find some1 from 50's old crew to say the same about him , not that im doubting this is true, i wouldnt put it past joe from what ive heard to but who knows whats true and whats bullshit. as far as the houses go why would u not wanan be balling, when alot of rappers are sining about houses cars bitches etc etc etc why not live what your rapping about? like 50 said " i never met a nigger who said he liked it in the hood." why would anyone wanna stay where they grew up if there singing about how hard it was and shit. doesnt make sense to why you would not wanna leave and go to your 52 room mansion. if your carreer enables you to i dont see why anyone wouldnt want to. as far as piggy bank goes your probably right about the reason kay slay aint playing it, i dont blame him i wouldnt wanna touch the beef with a 10 foot pole. as far as 50 driving around in his little bomb and gunproof vehicle i say why not? hes been shot b4 so if thats what it takes for him to feel conforable going out then why not. i bet pac wishes he was in a bullet proof car that night.

you might be the first person on here who ive had a disagreement with who actually could see from someone elses point of view and didnt insist on everything they say being correct. you deserve a fucking handshake. anyways, your right about how 50 used 2 be hood but now he admits he wont even go back through there, regardless hes stil moving units.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.