50 Cent vs Jadakiss?

Cown

I haven’t been paying much attention to the beefs 50 has been getting himself into lately, but I've heard that he's taking on Jadakiss now... Can someone please enlighten me, cuz I'm too damn lazy to find out for myself, thanks

shuba

basically 50 cent took it as an act of betrayal when jadakiss collab'd with ja rule on a song "new york" --> so he dissed jadakiss in a song that has not been released but will be on the new album "the massacre" after that happens, i believe jadakiss is going to fuck his label and diss 50 cent with everything he has,. or else he is just going to lose all his credibility

50 shud be dissin everyone in the new york video, and dissin hype williams too. fuckin hypocrite, if dre and em collabed wit joe and jada now, wud that really be guilty by association. hahah.

everyone keeps saying jada will rip him apart and everyone keeps saying all 50 does is start beefs but ive yet to see someone do any damage to him.

HellRazor05 said:
The day 50's album hits stores is the day he hits the morgue. Short & sweet. :thumb:
My only question is...are you speaking literally or figuratively?

lol, either way, I agree with you.

I think 50 will be the first rapper to be killed and nobody will care.

I keep hearing about fat joe being a real gangsta or whatever yet he was on bet talking about he had to apologize to roy jones jr cause he came to see after that line in new york , i smell pussy .

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Ten A key said:
50 will win!! all these rapper be dissin 50 an its like it has no Effect on him, or g-unit No rapper is bigger than 50 so he will win
omg your so lame

d
i
c
k
r
i
d
e
r

Well what's going to happen is that Jada will open him up lyrically street and undergroundish but 50 has more recognition as a commercial cat so unfortunately at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how good you are but how much money you have.

Peace

from where between your legs

What are 8 years old cause thats the kind of answer id expect from a child , you have nothing else to say cause my point is valid.
And for all the haters 50 is gonna crush this so called real og 's , just because an artist lyrics go over your head dont mean theyre not good you just might be to slow.

makaveli_411 said:
Well what's going to happen is that Jada will open him up lyrically street and undergroundish but 50 has more recognition as a commercial cat so unfortunately at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how good you are but how much money you have.
Peace
daaamn, true story. :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
hahahahahahaha

craigbishop said:
What are 8 years old cause thats the kind of answer id expect from a child , you have nothing else to say cause my point is valid.
And for all the haters 50 is gonna crush this so called real og 's , just because an artist lyrics go over your head dont mean theyre not good you just might be to slow.
please i just felt like clowning yyou can take making a slick comment at sum1 but soon as it gets done to you i must be 8 years old?Naw homie i just felt like clownin you.
Anyway it doesnt matter how much money you have,that has nothing to do with the out come of a battle(look at nas and jayz)battles been taking place be4 money even came in to the picuture (since the middle and late 80s) and a battle consist of more then just lyrics.So even if it seems as though lyrics go over the head, real hiphop heads will understand without a doubt.Just like when Yuk said "you get checked like chuck in the game of death....."real hiphop heads knew what he was talking about because we dont hear we listen to the music.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.