50 Cent Vs. Ja Rule

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

G-Unit

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G Unit BIATCH!!! HOLLA

thats just a link to yousendit.com
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G-unit

man ja was the real nigga all along yo, it jus took a long time for you guys to get the facts imprinted on your foreheads, 50 is fake, thats all there is to it, i will admitt ja went more pop, but thats what sells records these days man, you cant jus make street records and sell millions like wtf, you guys wanted street, so ja gave yall street on blood in my eye and it didnt sell any records, get my point?. not its finally going the other way, ive always known 50 was fake because he was out there to much wit his gangster image and he also put restraining orders on murda but w.e, the point is ja rule is a better rapper and hes more real, it was jus 50 being jealous

I think its pathetic seeing muthafuckas on the internet always talkin about who or what they think is "real", "fake" or "gangsta" like they really know these cats personally. But from an artist sense, the fact that Ja tried to go back to being hard and street with "Blood In My Eye" made him look "fake." "Blood In My Eye" was almost as if Ja was saying "look, I can be everything that 50 is, I can hard, tough and buff (Clap Back video), let me go back to being my old self" - damn, he must've stepped inside of Steve Urkel's transformation chamber. LOL! And him goin on national tv to get "counseled" by Farrakhan didnt help much either - its like 50 really got up under his skin. But if he was "real", he should've kept doin what he was doing but balanced it between love songs and hard songs. Look at LL Cool J, he got dissed alot for making love songs back in the day, but he didnt let that stop him from doing love songs. He still made his albums with cheesy love songs along with hardcore diss records. Even today, those who dissed him in past, now respect him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.