50 Cent Vs. Ja Rule

is it still on? i heard 50 mention 'ja's career' somewhere in the massacre, but Ja Rule seem's to be the bigger man [not literally] i dont think 50 was mentioned throughout R.U.L.E? my opinion R.U.L.E. is twice the album massacre is [50 fell off LMAO].... :p :thumb: :)

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
its rotaly beyond me how another human being could hold more respect for 50 cent than ja rule. im putting it down the the art of dickriding on your part
Man dont be quick to call someone a dickryder, coz they disagree with something. :thumb:

wow i guess he is really devoting his new cd and part of his career to dissing the others ah well like i always said regardless if it sells well props to them whether i hate on them or not.

xxx

^ good point really, too many people think one way or the other. I for one, think neither of them are really that good. I aint gonna take sides, when it comes down to it, both of them basically are just plain average.

k69atie said:
mmm thats rich coming from you, we have argued before about ja rule, i believe you are the dickrider
true, we have, when i see ignroance is gets reported, personaly i realy dont like ja's music, nor 50's or eminem's. but if you knew anything about the stuff ja's doing in his area and compare it with what 50 is doing with his 50 million then who the fuck am i goin to respect. like i said before, 50 isnt half the man ja is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.