50 Cent To Sign $300 Million News Corp/MySpace Deal?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Jun 25, 2005
9,442
220
63
A G-Unit associate has reportedly shot down reports of 50 Cent's million dollar deal with media giant News Corporation.

Reports surfaced earlier this week that 50 was in negotiations with News Corp for a ten year $300 million deal which would see the rapper moving his G-Unit imprint to News Corp's My Space Records.

Also as part of the deal, News Corp would create a new entity to finance and market 50 Cent's touring and would also help the G-Unit honcho launch a studio to release film and TV projects.

According to Vibe Magazine, a source who works closely with 50 Cent and G-Unit refuted the reports Friday (May 16).

“If this was true, we’d know first,” the G-Unit associate said.

50 and G-Unit are currently gearing up for the release of the second G-Unit group album titled Terminate On Sight. The album is slated to hit shelves on July 1st.

Source: Sixshot.com
 
“If this was true, we’d know first,” the G-Unit associate said.

Thats the entire quote of him "denying" the rumors?
If it was true, we'd know first?

Seriously?

Might be true and whatnot, but thats stupid.
 

Latest posts

Donate

Back in the day, we used to recieve donations sent as cash in fake birthday cards! Those were the days! I still have some of them, actually.

Now we have crypto.

Ethereum/EVM: 0x9c70214f34ea949095308dca827380295b201e80

Bitcoin: bc1qa5twnqsqm8jxrcxm2z9w6gts7syha8gasqacww

Solana: 8xePHrFwsduS7xU4XNjp2FRArTD7RFzmCQsjBaetE2y8

Members online