50 cent the massacre official album cover inside

Sentenced said:
Why do clowns review an album before even hearing it?
on topic: cover looks fugly.
They heard a song or two already (from the album.. i.e. Candy Shop, Disco Inferno), and from what they know of 50, they expect it to be good.

kaij

ok if this cover sucks, then what yall reckon of the get rick die tryin cover??? coz i reckon they similar, just this shit has black lines, the other cover had a gun shot through the glass

xxx

DPG iz all I C said:
The other cover that was posted on here a couple of days ago was tight.
I dont think that was a cover to anything (the cartoon "mob" one). It was way too wide to be a cover. Imagine putting that on a cd cover. I do love it though, but i think its more for a an ad or poster or something.

I like the other cover better than this one but who know's maybe ones for the collectors addition and the other's for the normal case. Then again I don't buy for what the cover looks like I prefer the music inside.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
FROM THE REVIEWS:
I've heard a few tracks off this and I think this might, just might, be that lil bit better than 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ('Candy Shop' [ft. Olivia] is my joint of the moment) Glad the beefin' is over with and now both artists can focus on making great music. Show us what you got 50!
3/2/2005 ~*Ivory$horty*~

Yeah...............suuuuuuure..........(*cough* piggybank? *cough*)
Isn't IvoryShorty on this board? lol

Damn so the fake cover everyone was talking about seems to be the official one. Let see what people say about it when it comes out. I think it looks too much like GRODT, he should've put the poster as the cover it would be nice.

Peace

xxx said:
I dont think that was a cover to anything (the cartoon "mob" one). It was way too wide to be a cover. Imagine putting that on a cd cover. I do love it though, but i think its more for a an ad or poster or something.
nah man, that could have been the 3 sections that fold out, the main one of 50 being the part that shows, then the other two parts fold out, track listings n shit on the back... lol at 50 "venom" cent tho, my n my friends were saying it looked like venom last night :D too bad that's gonna be the cover tho...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.