50 cent subliminal disses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venomous how's your asshole since you got gangraped by 13 bikers last night..story is all out on the net...Question number 2! Are you sitting or standing right now? Question number 3! Accidents happen all the time I had one but so did you didn't you I mean you are mama's lil accident right? Question number 4! What is so cool about knowing something about someone you don't even know? Question number 5! When will you come out?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
one mc on dj said:
Venomous how's your asshole since you got gangraped by 13 bikers last night..story is all out on the net...Question number 2! Are you sitting or standing right now? Question number 3! Accidents happen all the time I had one but so did you didn't you I mean you are mama's lil accident right? Question number 4! What is so cool about knowing something about someone you don't even know? Question number 5! When will you come out?
1My ass hole is find i hate to bust your bubbles but there was no violation of my space
2.Im laying down
3.Your talking about that lil accident where jason g 718 dick accidentally slipped into your ass and you took it like only a man could take it?But yeah i was accident but i rather be that then a test tube baby like you.
4.Know its just funny to see almighty hurts copping pleas via pm(dont let me post them lol)But its not cool i got to many bitches on my dick to try and look kool 4 "internet people" now that just lame and even youd be even lamer if you really think that.

But you know i got love 4 you hurts :D

VENOMOUS said:
1My ass hole is find i hate to bust your bubbles but there was no violation of my space
2.Im laying down
3.Your talking about that lil accident where jason g 718 dick accidentally slipped into your ass and you took it like only a man could take it?But yeah i was accident but i rather be that then a test tube baby like you.
4.Know its just funny to see almighty hurts copping pleas via pm(dont let me post them lol)But its not cool i got to many bitches on my dick to try and look kool 4 "internet people" now that just lame and even youd be even lamer if you really think that.

But you know i got love 4 you hurts :D
LOL

DOn't make shit up like I do kepe ur own style...

newayz fuck it I don't care...

VENOMOUS said:
yeah? i heard your daddy like the feeling of wet sticky asshole.
na, u got it twisted, thats your papi, i heard he loves tossing salads, especially yours.

u aint beatin me at the clownin game homie.

on a serios not, its not a subliminal, if u look at iversons version, its the same writing.

Silleone said:
na, u got it twisted, thats your papi, i heard he loves tossing salads, especially yours.

on a serios not, its not a subliminal, if u look at iversons version, its the same writing.
lol

Venomous says: easy papi i swallow so much juice already...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Silleone said:

on a serious note, its not a subliminal, if u look at iversons version, its the same writing.
naw i won this.... and hurts im not even responding to you i have clowned you to death enough as it is lol.Hey it might not be subliminal but why is iam written in the same exact same style I am is written on front of nas's album(i am).It maybe a coincidence but what a odd time 4 a coincidence to pop up.I think 0 came up with that slogan 4 reebok thats why it says the same thing 4 a.i ad campaign and that would explain why they gave 50 a 50 million dollar contract.But hey he may or may not be going at nas.....but i think he is taking a jab at him.

Venomous the 1st time you told me you knew about my ear you were maybe clowning me lol I give you that...after it was all cool and I don't give a fuck...I mean lol I don't even know you...My first obvious reaction was : Wtf? that's all man...plus you and clowning don't go very well together cuz look at the shit ur saying when you DON't know shit about sum 1 else....lol YOU ARE A FUCIKIN IDIOT

MAKaveli_10 said:
I heard they were gonna ban this commercial in some country's.

Yes it is, they said it sends out the wrong message to kids, him counting all the times he was shot and shit.

also venom u aint won shit, cuz im still fucking your mama, sister and your girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.