50 cent subliminal disses

Status
Not open for further replies.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
50 cent subliminal diss directed at nas....

hey any of you catch that subliminal diss 50cent is taking at nas on theat reebok commercial?....You know the controversial one that counts down to 9.

Last edited by VENOMOUS : 1 Hour Ago at 01:30 AM. Reason: i was high as fuck

LOL was there really a nas subliminal or did you just have to type 50 cent again..Shit pplz addicted...Let's ban the name 50 cent off this board..

one mc on dj said:
Last edited by VENOMOUS : 1 Hour Ago at 01:30 AM. Reason: i was high as fuck

LOL was there really a nas subliminal or did you just have to type 50 cent again..Shit pplz addicted...Let's ban the name 50 cent off this board..

I agree with ya :thumb:

you realise that what 50cent said on the commercial was prolly scripted, i mean couldnt u tell it was all an act when he laughs at the end.

VENOMOUS

no it wasnt..look at the theme to the commercial" i am what i am" then look at the way iam is written.;)He is doing the same thing jayz was doing when jayz was taking shots at nas with the rocawear campaighn when jayz kept putting queens bridge (nas hood)on his ad s

Who cares if this is another 50cent thread seriouisly hat can you expect.He the most controversal figure in hiphop right now.So of course he is gonna betalked about in the barber shops,on forums etc....So if you dont like it.Dont read it or respond to it.Youll get less agravated

VENOMOUS

ZimbabGae said:
this thread is gay
But not gayer then you.Is that why you came inside and replied to it........oh i forgot you like fat bitches,so i guess your not gay but maybe bi-sexual?:confused:

All Im doing is pointing out how 50 is dissing nas sublimanily with the Iam what iam"slogan for his new shoes (the g-6s 2s)

I mean if you dont like the topic or if it doesnt intrest you then wtf is the problem?Whats so hard about ignoring it if your tierd of it?

VENOMOUS

no his dog ate his ear lobe when he was fighting with his brother.:thumb:come on now, you gotta come harder then that.

"cuz niggas only know 3 words...he shot me..thats why i be eyein them down no doubt" - Jada

"heard u got the cops wit u thats a god damn shame that talk on ya album i thought u had a block wit u couple niggas to pop wit ya ..u full of shit" - styles

"waitin for a nigga wit a mouth like u when they said u was the hottest they meant out yo crew" - styles

VENOMOUS said:
I just asked her she said all you did was give her a lil tickle with your lil pickle.
thats cool, at least i aint dating a hoe, everytime your fucking her remember that i ran through that. ;) when u bus a nut your seeds just meet my seeds.

give up Venom, you fell of at clownin.

VENOMOUS

Silleone said:
thats cool, at least i aint dating a hoe, everytime your fucking her remember that i ran through that. ;) when u bus a nut your seeds just meet my seeds.

give up Venom, you fell of at clownin.
I guess you didnt get it....Your mama is my hoe/girlfreind she told me how you used to tickle her with your pickle since your dick hasnt had time to grow up.
But i had no idea you were running through her like that,Thays jus disgusting.Well what can you expect from a incest whore.

By the way the only thing that need to give up is you giving up thanks and gratitude to this big black dick because i just might be your father

VENOMOUS said:
I guess you didnt get it....Your mama is my hoe/girlfreind she told me how you used to tickle her with your pickle since your dick hasnt had time to grow up.
But i had no idea you were running through her like that,Thays jus disgusting.Well what can you expect from a incest whore.

By the way the only thing that need to give up is you giving up thanks and gratitude to this big black dick because i just might be your father

"big black dick", the last time you saw your dick was when burger king was a motherfucking prince, im suprised you can even pleasure a woman seeing as your "dick" is just a flap of skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.