50 Cent speaks on Game going to Geffen

Pittsey said:
I always thought M O B B were shit. Still do. Can't see what difference G-Unit makes. They had 1 decent track ever, "Shook One's ". That is it.
Lmao so you like 50 Cent who has NUMEROUS shitty tracks and you think mobb deep only has 1 DECENT track? lmao. The Infamous is a classic.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
Lmao so you like 50 Cent who has NUMEROUS shitty tracks and you think mobb deep only has 1 DECENT track? lmao. The Infamous is a classic.

I never said I liked 50 Cent's music.

Mobb Deep are shit. That's my opinion and Infamous is far from a classic. Infamous is about as classic as Power Of The Dollar which is my favourite 50 Cent album. Both have now been called classic in this thread, you said Infamous and Pella said Infamous was. Maybe we need to redefine the word classic.

Pittsey said:
I always thought M O B B were shit. Still do. Can't see what difference G-Unit makes. They had 1 decent track ever, "Shook One's ". That is it.
You should improve you knowledge about Mobb Deep's music. That's for sure... They have at least two classic albums no matter how high expectation could be. Back in the days they were very succesful before they started to fade away.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
troublesome2004 said:
You should improve you knowledge about Mobb Deep's music. That's for sure... They have at least two classic albums no matter how high expectation could be. Back in the days they were very succesful before they started to fade away.
co sign:thumb:

S. Fourteen

I think GRODT is the better produced album compared to Massacre. I think his writing ability has stayed the same if not slightly better. The thing about 50 Cent that changed the most, I think, is his delivery.

Who said Mobb Deep never rapped about shooting people before G-Unit? What's that about? Am I not understanding it?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:

Or maybe we have different opinions on music.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.