50 cent robbed

ArtsyGirl

slang said:
so much hate on 50 and you muthafuckas qould sell yo momma to be in his shoes !

fuck all ya´ll !

stupid babies !
Oh yeah I'm real jealous of 50 :rolleyes: I'd rather keep my dignity thank you very much. :D

Aristotle said:
I hope this tells 50 that he aint as tight as he thinks he is, well 50 and all of g-unit, they ride their own dicks almost as bad as some of yall.
I remember at 50s house party speical on mtv , 50s manager told the camras that "he better do this right or he will be floating in the pond behind the house" or something lik that. The manager is trying 2 even make 50 look bigger then he is.

Crunkadelic said:
Nah, I meant bodyguards...or as he likes to call them "toy soliders".

ha...straight up, I know this rich little kid (about 12 years old) that is actually 50's neighbor in Farmington, CT. When I asked him if 50's got a lot of bodyguards, he said there's about 20 cops around him all day.

I don't think a 12-year old white kid would lie about that.

jflballer said:
ha...straight up, I know this rich little kid (about 12 years old) that is actually 50's neighbor in Farmington, CT. When I asked him if 50's got a lot of bodyguards, he said there's about 20 cops around him all day.

are people reeaallly after 50 like that ... who really wants 2 kill him? didnt he already snitch out preme .?

jflballer said:

I think the better question would be, why would you lie about knowiong a 12 year old boy?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jflballer said:

GangstaBoogey said:
I think the better question would be, why would you lie about knowiong a 12 year old boy?

lol

But seriously. Either your chatting shit or your 12 year old boy is chatting shit. You do realise that they don't wear uniform when they protect 50 don't you. So unless your boy has a built in police detector, they look just like any other security.

And may I also add that most of the security at DR, including the ones that looked after Pac, it wasn't just Frank Alexander no matter what he says, were also off duty police. It makes sense to hire off duty police, it's called being proffesional. They have a licence to carry a gun in most states and they are more trusted and trained than your usual security. So quit hating 50 for being responsible, cos until you post a pic of you up on here, I reckon 50 would kick the shit out of all of you.

And the reason this is posted on allhip-hop.com/rumours is because it is exactly that, a rumour. Roughly translated = Bullshit.
Sha Money didn't get robbed.

Pittsey said:
lol

But seriously. Either your chatting shit or your 12 year old boy is chatting shit. You do realise that they don't wear uniform when they protect 50 don't you. So unless your boy has a built in police detector, they look just like any other security.

And may I also add that most of the security at DR, including the ones that looked after Pac, it wasn't just Frank Alexander no matter what he says, were also off duty police. It makes sense to hire off duty police, it's called being proffesional. They have a licence to carry a gun in most states and they are more trusted and trained than your usual security. So quit hating 50 for being responsible, cos until you post a pic of you up on here, I reckon 50 would kick the shit out of all of you.

And the reason this is posted on allhip-hop.com/rumours is because it is exactly that, a rumour. Roughly translated = Bullshit.
Sha Money didn't get robbed.
GhettoStar said:
niggaz these days......always hating on there own people

Exactly.

And all of the people that say that they would rather have dignity than live 50's life......HORSE FUCKING SHIT.

I'd rather have 30 Million in the bank than have 2 groups of people hate me.

a) Internet thugs.
b) The hood.

I'm not even a fan. I didn't even buy the Massacre. I think the guy has little talent, but I also don't think that he ever change styles or attitudes. He's always been a little bit fucked in the head, and he's always made catchy music, so where did he ever lose his dignity? The only reason anyone hates him is because he made money by signing with Eminem and in turn selling a gizzillion records. There was nothing but love for him before he did that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.