50 cent robbed

i just heard on the radio that 50 was in a barbershop, then the doors were locked then he was robbed at gun point and was told to never come back to the hood.l...he said he was set up.......if it's true it's serves him right...........KARMA IS A BITCH!

bigCASH said:
i just heard on the radio that 50 was in a barbershop, then the doors were locked then he was robbed at gun point and was told to never come back to the hood.l...he said he was set up.......if it's true it's serves him right...........KARMA IS A BITCH!
He probably set himself up.

bigCASH said:
hmmmmmmmm......it serves him right?

By the way...you got the names wrong:

It looks like things just got crazier for the G-Unit crew and going back to their hometown of Queens. I talked to cats from around the way and they have informed me that its true that Sha Money XL, one of the crew’s executives/producers, was jacked in his Queens hood. Apparently, he returned to get a fresh cut at a local barbershop. Evidently, when he got in there, the doors closed and the guns came out (set up). He was told that he couldn’t return to the hood, it would seem (or something like that). Somehow (I don’t know) Sha managed to elude his assailants and their guns. His car wasn’t so lucky. It was shot up like a baseball player on steroids.
http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

sorry about getting the names mixed up ya'll...the dj on the radio had me real confused.........and btw....i was just joking when i said it serves him right....Te-R.o.a.r (T.h.u.g.)777 is right only God can judge another human being...but i meant it when i said Karma is a bitch....cause what goes around comes around

ARon

I hope this tells 50 that he aint as tight as he thinks he is, well 50 and all of g-unit, they ride their own dicks almost as bad as some of yall.

Aristotle said:
I hope this tells 50 that he aint as tight as he thinks he is, well 50 and all of g-unit, they ride their own dicks almost as bad as some of yall.

Why would this tell him anything? (see: Summer Jam 2005) He knows he's not liked in the hood, but he still sold a mill in 4 days.

Dis Bull Shyt Becasue 50 Cent Aint Got No Balls To Go In Da Hood By Himself N Step In Da Barber Shop He A Bitch Ass Nigger He Prolly Builet Hes Own Barber Shop In Hes Connecuit House Ahhaa Pussy Ass Snitch Go Eat Some Crab Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch N Eat A Dick

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.