50 Cent reigniting the beef with Jay-Z?

hehehe, i'm starting to like 50 cent now. I find myself amused daily by his antics and shots. You know if I were him maybe i'd be a dick 2. He's got more money than he'll ever be able 2 spend. How good is his life, ofcourse hes got a bigger head than the entire world. I hope he keeps pissing everyone off, because at the end of the night, 50 still makes more money then them, or even if he doesn't, he's still amusing.

2pacnbiggie said:
how is it reigniting beef? He jus said he does shows like that madison square garden show jay did all the time and its true...50 has bigger shows than jay does
Are you serious. He's like belittling him .

not to defend 50, but if i was outselling most people on a major level, i might tend to think i was better than the others and say that because the numbers back it up...you and i both know that sales do not equal skills, but in the rap world it has been proven that you do not have to have skills to achieve sales and be major in the game

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 Cent never had beef with Jay-Z. It was strictly music. 50 mentioned J on a track. J went at 50 at a show, "Who's 50 Cent, I'm about a dollar", or something along those lines. It was all light hearted and 50 was grateful that J mentioned his name.

As far as I know 50 and J get on well and there's a mutual respect. If 50 said this, and it's doubtful, probably misquoted, then I don't think there be any drama.

Lets see here, 50 disses Jay Z, He attacks Kanyes Success and tries to take credit for it, Common Sense would tell you that Alone, Kanye West and Jay Z if engaged into a beef with 50 cent and G unit, Then G Unit would be buried. 50 is putting the nail in his own coffin. Jay and Kanye would absolutley rip 50 to Shreads

50 cent is bigger than Jay ever was or is, so I'm not mad at fifty at all, he is just stating the truth. 50 does bigger shows than Madison square Garden, that nigga fucking sold out a show in Nigeria, Jay would not and cannot do that. 50 is the king of new york right now and is Jay is declaring war becuz of that, then Jay is a fuckin bitch! I think Jay is gonna go at Game more than 50. But if Jay comes out of retirement becuz of Game or 50 then Jay is a bitch! like Pac said.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.